vivo Y69

vivo Y69

Kira, 21 Mar 2018Go for Vivo Y69 Just got 1 yesterday very smooth fast Whoever live in Malaysia? How much do vivo y69 cost now? 2018?

Anonymous, 17 Apr 2018Which to buy. J7pro or Y69J7 Pro

• JEKK

Anonymous, 17 Apr 2018Which to buy. J7pro or Y69go look for xiaomi.

mi 5x

• number1faofVIVO

Anonymous, 17 Apr 2018Which to buy. J7pro or Y69vivo y69

Which to buy. J7pro or Y69

• Jhun

AnonD-745656, 19 Mar 2018Hi guys, I want to asked.. with the price range, please adv... moreBetter buy Vivo Y69 very nice fon.

• totally wrecked

asus zenfone is the best, because of their battery life

What do you think is better?
Vivo Y69
Oppo A83
Huawei Nova 2 lite

Hi guys, just askin if which is better.

vivo y69
iphone 5
Huawei Nova 2lite

Thanks :)

• mhel

Y does my calendar on Vivo y69 always display " 27 saturday " on the screen, eventhough its not the current date, can any one please help me?

AnonD-701314, 17 Sep 2017Which best Y69 or j7 primeVivo y69

• Shayma

Anee, 10 Mar 2018In this range one of the best phone I think.. I am satisfi... moreOk

Anonymous, 06 Apr 2018what should I choose vivo y69 or vivo v5? Vivo y69

what should I choose vivo y69 or vivo v5?

• mhel

its a nice phone nice camera especially shooting in daylight but not good in low light condition you can always see grainy pics. it can play high-end games but the problem is, it easily get heated while playing even using video call on FB messenger. I own ViVo Y69 and Im using it for about 3 months.

• Banna

Very good i sugest you to buy

• mel

AnonD-745656, 19 Mar 2018Hi guys, I want to asked.. with the price range, please adv... moreyou should go for vivo la. i use vivo v3 for more than a year no serious problem i tell you. compare other phone i used before. samsung, the brand quite famous but the performance quite bad, lagging here and there. i vote for vivo v69

• hritik

it is the best mobile i ever used . better than apple and the best . features are just amazing

• Kira