Vodafone Smart 4 power

Vodafone Smart 4 power

• subz

Does anyone know if this phone can be updated to Android 5.0 Lollipop? Thanks.

• Canadis

Subz , 26 Jan 2015Does anyone know which rooting applications will root this ... moreKingo root worked for me. Tried it a few months ago with no luck but worked on 2nd attempt a few weeks ago. Must have been updated and now supports this model!

• Subz

Does anyone know which rooting applications will root this device ? I have already tried several but still no luck. Any solutions? Thanks.

• thomp

how do you delete messages without deleting completed threads and all messges?

• Peter

subz, 18 Nov 2014Hey ,I can't use WiFi on airplane mode. Any solutions? Thanks .Dial *#*#4636#*#* choose phone information then lower click turn off radio and you can use your Wi-Fi...to turn back on, do the same...

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2014Bought the power 5 inch a week ago Nov 30 2014. PRO ... moreA minor CON

Power button right below volume button.

The number of times I've accidentally pressed power and put Smart 4 Power to sleep when I merely wanted to change volume.

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2014Bought the power 5 inch a week ago Nov 30 2014. PRO ... moreAnother PRO

4G LTE CAT 5
= 150mbps download
(theoretically max 18.75MB MegaBytes a second that's like six 3minute videos a second)
/ 50mbps upload
(theoretically max 6.25MB MegaBytes a second that's like two 3min videos a second)

HSDPA + 42mbps download
(theoretical max 5.25MB MegaBytes a second that's like one and half 3min videos a second)

Bought the power 5 inch a week ago Nov 30 2014.

PRO

+ Price : cheapest 5 inch on the market by far
+ Proper 5 inch screen : get whole 5 inches with Android buttons outside screen on the bezel. Better than Sony, Lg, Samsung, Huawei 5inch as they all loose 1/2 inch cause android buttons on the screen taking up 1/2 inch so they all are actually 4.5 inch.
+ 3000MAH battery : 4 days standby, 2-3 days normal use, 12hours continual video on YouTube.
+ NFC : very useful but keep it turned off until required to save battery.
+ Very little bloatware.

CON

-Low screen resolution : not even HD but this helps battery life last long
-Low quad core processor mediatek : its not snapdragon, not even 64bit snapdragon 410. But this helps battery life.
-Low graphics Mali400 : cheap tablets have this. But this helps battery life.
-VGA 0.3 MP front camera : not even 1MP , eveb video chat is unclear.
-Speakers low : even full volume.
-4GB storage : cmon that is pants 8GB is cheap
-32GB max microSD capacity: cmon with just 4GB storage, atleast 64GB microSD was required.

Summar
Best low cost phone for someone that wants looong battery life, large screen.
And is not a gamer nor power user.

• AnonD-193149

This is a pretty good phone. Verry good battery perfomance. It last between 2 and 4 days of usage. Screen is also good, with decent viewwing angles. It annoys me the low internal memory. Only 4gb... In games, such Real Racing 3 and Temple run 2, it runs smootly, enought for you to have a good experience with it. For 150$, i say is the best phone on the market right now.

I am very happy with my phone . I would like more info send to my e/mail regarding instructions

• :D

subz, 18 Nov 2014Hey ,I can't use WiFi on airplane mode. Any solutions? Thanks .You can't use WiFi on airplane mode because airplane mode is for when you're in an aeroplane, meaning that airplane mode is designed so that when you turn it on, no Wireless connections can be made on the phone, preventing it from interfering with any part of the plane. So, there is no solution. If you want to use WiFi, turn airplane mode off. Hope I helped :D

• subz

AnonD-332902, 19 Nov 2014Are you for real? Yes.Sometimes I get bad reception and my phone uses more battery to try and boost the signal.So I would like to use airplane mode since I use wi-fi almost all the time.

subz, 18 Nov 2014Hey ,I can't use WiFi on airplane mode. Any solutions? Thanks .Are you for real?

• subz

Hey ,I can't use WiFi on airplane mode. Any solutions? Thanks .

• skirtface

OK so iv had this fine for to months now and already have a problem with storage I have nothing but videos and pictures on my phone storage and yet it says that my phone storage is full, I even brought a new 16g memory card and I still can't download anything Vodafone can't even find what's wrong with it

Battery goes fine but when reaching%-30% drains extremely fast. Needed 5' to drain from 32% to 0% today. Solutions?

Paul_3891, 16 Sep 2014phone cannot be rooted as tried vroot, towel root, etc and ... moreDid you tried framaroot as it affects most MTK devices

FB in D, 22 Sep 2014KitKat on only 4 GB of storage? Good luck!!Dont know what is your point. Kit kat was made to be ran on 512mb ram and above.

• Johan

Thank you Vodacom. Absolute fantastic in all respects. No need to carry a 12 volt battery with.

• costyprj

it's perfect, usb OTG work perfect.