Vodafone Smart Mini

Vodafone Smart Mini

• Deeds

Row, 03 Nov 2017Hi I have had my phone for a week now and the first 4 days I cou... moreTry clearing data cache Settings>Storage>Internal Storage> Data cache or cache data> clear
and its a bonus if you clear browsing history

• Antoh

Great fon for it's size,cant't complaint. If only it's memory were a bit larger.
Nairobi
Kenya

• Row

Hi I have had my phone for a week now and the first 4 days I could connect to Wi-Fi and when I loaded data I had no problem loading to the internet and now ever since then trying to load to the internet I have had countless problems at first I though my data was depleted but same with Wi-Fi I have been trying for 4 days now to lock on to the internet Wi-Fi I have even done 3 factory resets but nothing helps now I feel completely lost with an empty phone please help me,.

• TAPS

i am having a connection problem whenever i try to recharge my network

• roilene

hie my phone lost network , I don't know what to do with it

hello my phone when i open internet it shut down why

• Simo

You cant read the LCD outside on a sunny day :( , Good back up phone

Hi, my phone started vibrating only on incoming calls since 2 days ago. Smart turbo 7

• chez

why is my smart mini 7 3g running out of charge after only a couple of ph calls and a few txt .have only had ph since Christmas and have had to charge it at least twice a day?

• Huefy

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2016It has download problems,it automatically queue my downloads I totally agree. My phone refuses to download. It rather plays the listed item, but it will not progress to a download option.

Will whatsapp still be in use for 2017 on the vodafone smart mini 7?

It has download problems,it automatically queue my downloads

Every time I go to answer phone when it rings it cuts off, am I doing something wrong. Go to swipe but it cuts call off

• Cesar A.

My Vodafone 875 boot only upto Vodafone logo, incomplete although I made hard restart already, as shown in various YouTube videos. What to do?

• king

i want to remove safe mode on my screen, please help

I ran GTA San Andreas on it without lag years ago

• lizette

i need to change predictive texting on my vodafone smart 6. anyone that can help

• lizette

• Chico

I'm using this phone for almost 6 months, every thing is running well, I didn't get any problem.