Vodafone Smart Tab 10

Vodafone Smart Tab 10

Can it support a memory card of up to 128g?

• Andrezw

mash, 25 Nov 2016the charger is very scarce and been searching for it for 3m... moreSamsung phone chargers work.

• President

How can i take a screen shot with vodafone tab 10??

• frodo

zoeylove, 08 May 2018can you make a call with vodafone smart 10yes u can make acall

• zoeylove

can you make a call with vodafone smart 10

Attie, 06 Nov 2016400Mb internal storage and 14Gb external available but cann... moreHi.. Did you ever receive an answer to you rquestion? I have the same problem now..

• jayamal

i woNt touch screeN

Can the smart tab 10 be connected to a tv in any way?

• shaddy lurker

I have it but I can not install VLC or play music through that app

Does Vodafone Tab 10 support OTG?

• sean pablo

Bonnie, 13 Jan 2013Actuallybyou can't make calls with it, you can only send an... morei can't make call or receive, pls help....vodafone smart tab 10

• Niv

hi i have a vodafone smart tab10 and can not get the charger in south africa is any one can help me with the charger or any other charger goes on it ?

• Skye

Is tab 10 mhl compatible

• fya

Please, can anyone help me to locate a charger for mine T10 in question!, as am struggling to find one!

My Vodacom Power Tab 10 is 5 days old , it is taking forever to RECHARGE. The initial charging procedure was carried out as per advice. Please advise. The machine has been charging for 6 hours and is on 65%. Surely this is not right.
Thank you.

• C j Mutigwa

Can you assist me how can a get screen shorts. Please can someone assist counsellor.mutigwa@gmail.com

• Pali

My tab, when i touch the screen, nothing happens, i dont know what to do, plz help.

Not bad at all,the battery lasts long and the signal is good. The downfall I find in it is the picture,all is as they said it should be....80% score.

• stranger

IVE finally have my tab 3 but my only worry its calls only. Anyway i glad wit it featrs

• Kallie