Vodafone Smart ultra 6

Vodafone Smart ultra 6

• DC

Anonymous, 15 Jun 2019Hi. Is it easy to change the battery myself?yes, i tried doing it. that was easy.

Frostyroz, 03 May 2019Bought mine July 2016 , changed battery 2 weeks ago. A bargain n... moreHi.

Is it easy to change the battery myself?

Bought mine July 2016 , changed battery 2 weeks ago. A bargain new from Amazon at £99.

• Billy

O Santos, 23 Oct 2018its the fast chargingAlso Snapdragon 615 was prone to overheating.

• Davey

Kneht, 30 Jun 2016There is an error in specificatios,battery is not removable.Othe... moreWell that prediction didn't come off.

Pretty much replaced by Huawei and Xiaomi.

Their own fault, hardly ever provide updates for their phones once they've released them.

• O Santos

Gg, 20 Mar 2018When I am using WiFi and when charging my phone is over heating.... moreits the fast charging

• mo777

great phone no problems I am not flash like most people it does the job and I have had it 3 years

don't buy this phone buy an iPhone 8 plus or an honor 10

• techdriod authority

AnonD-758085, 09 May 2018I know of a couple of people who had this problem with the touch... moreyeah bro mine is having the same problem hope i can go get it fixed

3 years now. Great phone.

AnonD-682684, 06 Jul 2017Oh dear me...part of touch screen failed after 10 months, preven... moreI know of a couple of people who had this problem with the touch screen not responding; it always started on the left hand side for some reason. Vodafone NZ replaced their phones under the 24 month warranty. Isn't Vodafone 24 month warranty available worldwide?

More info here:

Dazza, 04 Jul 2017Hi Did you manage to resolve your issue with network error as i... moreI just did a factory reset and tried to update software but keep getting network error. Anyone know where I can download the update to sd-card?

• wattt

Joshua, 23 Mar 2018Wow my Vodafone smart ultra 6 the camera is 4k and 4k will play ... moreUgh.. wat? The screen is 1080p and camera can only record 1080p video.

• Joshua

Wow my Vodafone smart ultra 6 the camera is 4k and 4k will play and the phone is very fast. Best phone ever.

• Gg

When I am using WiFi and when charging my phone is over heating. So please give me some suggestion

• Nyongesa Geoffrey

It is in deed wonderful to have this phone. It's awesome. Regards

• flintops

I've had this phone for 17 months and overall it's a great phone for the price, but the screen looks to be failing slightly - the letter Y hardly works any more and battery doesn't last as long as it used to (used to get 1 1/2 of moderate use now I only get 7 or 8 hours).

It is a very good phone,It has almost 3 years and it runs like new:It is easy to find a lot of cutom roms or custom recovery for this phone,all these are easy to install compared to other phones.Now I have Android 7.1.2 boosted by grenify and installed by TWRP and has dolby support.

• AnonD-720699

First phone a dud. Replaced by Vodafone three years ago and use it as a mini computer very day. Excellent photo resolution, but need to update to ensure I can keep guaranteed phone/ email/ social media contact.
Which phone to buy ?

• Dexxy

Please, how much shall it cost me to get replacement for Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 LTE VF995N VF995. Touch Screen Digitizer(NO LCD).