Xiaomi 12X

Xiaomi 12X

• Random Guy
  • XSE
  • 16 May 2022

Xiaomi 12X or OnePlus 9RT?
Which one should I go for?

• S
    • SonOfErric
    • StU
    • 16 May 2022

MaciejG, 30 Apr 2022Hi everyone. I've ordered my Xiaomi 12X from AliExpres... moreAre you sure that you have the 12x? I don't see how a seller could make a profit at £332. I know that some sellers are passing the 11t pro off as the 12x fot that exact price on AliExpress.

• pI@
      • 16 May 2022

AnonD-1050096, 16 May 2022Oneplus 8t with SD865 costs 100$ less than xiaomi 12x SD870... moreX12 is compact, better screen and better camera.
      Besides, you can easilly find the X12 under 500€ aswell.
      Just got the update to Android12 too.

• BiP
        • 16 May 2022

AnonD-1050096, 16 May 2022Oneplus 8t with SD865 costs 100$ less than xiaomi 12x SD870... moreThe only reason to buy the 12x is if you want / need a smaller phone.

• nCc
          • 16 May 2022

Oneplus 8t with SD865 costs 100$ less than xiaomi 12x SD870. Other specs are same.
          Is it worth to go for oneplus in less price ir xiaomi in high price?

• nCc
            • 16 May 2022

Can anyone advice me if i should go for xiaomi or oneplus? Actually i am worried about warranty and repairs in case i get any trouble with factory hardware or software. I am in UAE

• t
              • tomato
              • pLs
              • 14 May 2022

Rosso, 12 May 202212x is in every objective way better except chipset, and th... moreBut, the 11t Pro does have a barometer if that matters to some..? (Altitude data...)

• xJd
                • 13 May 2022

MaciejG, 30 Apr 2022Hi everyone. I've ordered my Xiaomi 12X from AliExpres... morewhat about video stablization?

• H5K
                  • 12 May 2022

V13.0.2.0.SLDEUXM released today with April security patch.

• H5K
                    • 12 May 2022

SonOfErric , 12 May 2022Does it have a physical notification led for missed calls/m... moreNo

• S
                      • SonOfErric
                      • StU
                      • 12 May 2022

MaciejG, 30 Apr 2022Hi everyone. I've ordered my Xiaomi 12X from AliExpres... moreDoes it have a physical notification led for missed calls/messages ?

• Rosso
                        • g8$
                        • 12 May 2022

Claudiu Rad, 30 Apr 2022Should I buy 12X or 11T Pro. 11T Pro is cheaper, but I want... more12x is in every objective way better except chipset, and that depends on what way you look at it (870 is more power efficient and doesn't overheat unlike 888), also from subjective point of view, 11T is bigger while 12x is smaller, so if you prefer bigger phones might consider 11T, if size isn't an issue 12x has better quality display

• 30 Apr 2022

MaciejG, 30 Apr 2022It might be. Mine is MIUI Global 13.0.5.0 STABLE (RLDMI... moreThere doesn't appear to be a newer version of the software I have on my 12X though downloads online are dated 2022-04-12 so I don't know the relevance of this regarding the security updates.

Nothing on XDA.

All beyond my skill set to be honest, and I don't know how to flash firmware.

AnonD-1047833, 30 Apr 2022I beginning to wonder if the software is responsible for my... moreIt might be.

Mine is MIUI Global 13.0.5.0 STABLE (RLDMIXM) and everything seems to be fine at the moment.

• 30 Apr 2022

MaciejG, 30 Apr 2022Hi. Mine came as Global Version one. I'm not sure what... moreI beginning to wonder if the software is responsible for my issue.

FWIW my MIUI version is Global Stable 13.0.1.0 (RLDEUXM)

AnonD-1047833, 30 Apr 2022What software have you got.? Mine came with Global EEA and ... moreHi. Mine came as Global Version one. I'm not sure what security version was on the phone when I've switched it on for the first time but I've updated it straight away to the 01/02/2022 pack.
                                I can also confirm that the volume from the top speaker during the calls is absolutly fine; even when increased there is no chance anyone in the room can hear my conversation.

• 30 Apr 2022

MaciejG, 30 Apr 2022Hi everyone. I've ordered my Xiaomi 12X from AliExpres... moreWhat software have you got.? Mine came with Global EEA and im stuck on security update 1st December last year.

The problem isn't that the sound comes out of the bottom speaker on a call (though it might come out of the top one to a degree, though covering this doesn't really help) but other people in the room can hear the person you are calling

Hi everyone. I've ordered my Xiaomi 12X from AliExpress. It took 41 days for it to be delivered (free standard delivery) to UK. I've paid for it £332, but beacuse declared price was $18 I didn't have to pay any custom fees. I've had the handset for 4 days now and I can say that the is no overheating issue at all. Also during phone calls I did not experienced any problem with the sound coming out from the bottom speaker. Phone is really nice and well build. Picture quality, despite the fact the screen has "only" 1080p resolution, it's very good, clear with great colours. Compare to my old Mi 9 SE it's much more responsive, apps loads instantly. Speakers are good, sound is crisp although not very loud. Camera is again very good. Photos are detailed, colours are live but still natural. I'm general I'm very happy with it. If anyone have any questions don't hesitate.

• 30 Apr 2022

babak, 30 Apr 2022then gfr oter brands like zenfone 8 or s21 feThe Samsung is a bit wide for the screen size, but I have looked at the Asus and might well try one.

• 30 Apr 2022

Claudiu Rad, 30 Apr 2022Should I buy 12X or 11T Pro. 11T Pro is cheaper, but I want... moreIf you don't mind a bigger phone, then also consider the Poco F3.