Xiaomi Black Shark 2

Xiaomi Black Shark 2

• Sharky

Xiaomi should fix the HDMI-out support, output does not fit all screen it get black borders. It works great on Galaxy s10, very bad with Black Shark 2 Global version. I am on Android 10 (June). I am stunned, here we got a 48mp camera without night mode, very bad decisions from Xiaomi. Fix it ASAP!

• chuck

just have mine for about a week or two and still on anroid 9 global ver.mainly got this for pubg and got it with left and right gamepad.after reading most of the comments i decided to stay on pie even tho hated the bottom navi,prefer full scr gest like my past k20 pro and poco f1.but miui really sucks for gaming expecially pubg often force exit .glad bs2 on stock os playing any game no hassle.i love the miui don't miss understood me but nobody perfect right?p/s really love the the multicolor light effect on the back and side.if the back logo can use for noti same as side then its perfect!for now just as breathing light useless anyway haha..

• DaLiBoR

The new JoyUI, based on MiUI, ruins the phone - the battery is being drained heavily (e.g.: 10-12% overnight WITHOUT battery saver active and 17% WITH battery saver turned on).
Previously (old, clean OS) I only lost up to 4% max...

• DaLiBoR

Kshitiz39, 30 May 2020Bro earlier i used to get 7 -7.5 sot but now i am getting o... moreSame problems with mine...

• DaLiBoR

Anonymous, 01 Jun 2020Is this phone worth buying in 2020? I am not a heavy gamer ... moreSoftware issues since the OS upgrade - the battery is being drained in standby.

• Jauhari

Dean87, 02 Jun 2020I used this phone about 1 1/2 years already. I got problem ... moreThey probably mean ic is the internal chip. Example if you replace the usb port and it doesn't work, the internal chip some where must be had a problem, anyway many mobile phone usb port came with board components, such as the Poco f1, it's easier just to buy that part.

• Dean87

I used this phone about 1 1/2 years already. I got problem with the charger port cause the hp can't charge. The warranty already expired. So i sent to hp repair shop. Already change them. Then They said the ic board again had a problem. The problem from the start is the charging port broken.how can the ic board have problem. Can you explain to me.

Is this phone worth buying in 2020? I am not a heavy gamer actually but I like how it looks. Also, does it have heating issue or software issues?

LYS, 20 May 2020After you upgrade to joy 11, is everything ok, battery, any bugs?Bro earlier i used to get 7 -7.5 sot but now i am getting only 5 hrs of sot

• LYS

Anonymous, 10 May 2020after a year... now bs2 had an update that made the joy ui ... moreAfter you upgrade to joy 11, is everything ok, battery, any bugs?

after a year... now bs2 had an update that made the joy ui just like miui and even better

the finger print sensor is blazing fast and accurate now

love this phone

Xeng, 02 Apr 2020What is the maximum refresh rate of this bs2?60hz refresh rate only

• Xeng

What is the maximum refresh rate of this bs2?

Noodles87, 27 Feb 2020Is this phone getting android 10 anytime soon?Mine has Android 10, it's got joyui 11 but mine has the Chinese rom, this was a deliberate choice as I know how to load GMS CORRECTLY, and Chinese rom has better support (though it does have it's own quirks too), I have gotten around a dozen software updates since I 1st bought it.

• Anily

Can Xiaomi Black Shark 2 support in game voice chat....?

Sweet Tooth, 08 Mar 2020is it compatible to play game ar like minecraft earth ,poke... moreAs long as you will buy global version it will support any game

• Ii

Don Jian, 06 Feb 2020Hello gamarena! Please respond. Do Black Shark 2 has a good... moreIDK about camera but Google it support

• .

Sweet Tooth, 08 Mar 2020is it compatible to play game ar like minecraft earth ,poke... moreWell I try and it work

• Just random guy

• Sweet Tooth

is it compatible to play game ar like minecraft earth ,pokemon go and fnaf special delivery ?? i just wanna know as soon as possible before i want this phone