Xiaomi Black Shark 2

Xiaomi Black Shark 2

• V

bablu, 04 Nov 2019hello friends.. my black shark 2 is laging sometimes in normal u... moreThat's because you wear it for a day

• Mamato

Guys..which should I go Black Shark 2 or Xiaomi mi 9t pro aka Xiaomi K20 pro?

• Fathur rohim

bablu, 04 Nov 2019hello friends.. my black shark 2 is laging sometimes in normal u... moreMay be that issue with your sd card?

• bablu

hello friends.. my black shark 2 is laging sometimes in normal uses.. when i play pubg that time also frame rates drop to 25fps some time... what should i do.. please help..

• Mr. ROG 2

kumar saurabh, 18 Oct 2019I bought it today from Flipkart..I got it within 2 days..m facin... moreTry re-installing the latest playstore app from the web.

• kumar saurabh

I bought it today from Flipkart..I got it within 2 days..m facing a problem during downloading From play store.. what should I do?

• logic

Can any body answer me does its frame rate is constant 60 fps or it drops in hot drop?

• nickname

HEM, 17 Aug 2019what is the price of black shark 2 in bangladeshAbout 45,000 BDT

iMan12, 16 Aug 2019It should have nfc and better if it comes with Android one supportno nfc? man

• Huhuh

msalauddins, 29 Jul 2019Why 3.5mm ! ? now it is the day of wireless earphones Playing online game with bluetooth on gonna cause your phone lagging..

• HEM

what is the price of black shark 2 in bangladesh

It should have nfc and better if it comes with Android one support

Xamram, 27 Jul 2019No headphones jack and you call yourself a gaming phone! shame ... moreI'm with you in this, at least the could have kept the elimination of the phonejack for the pro version only .

• Faiz khatib

Can we do regular phone calls ?

• Black Shark 2 owner

royes, 26 Jun 2019do you feel it is really hot when you charging it?No it's not

• msalauddins

Xamram, 27 Jul 2019No headphones jack and you call yourself a gaming phone! shame ... moreAlso, you have a Type C to 3.5mm converter with the Box.

• msalauddins

now it is the day of wireless earphones

• Xamram

No headphones jack and you call yourself a gaming phone! shame on you...and oh you're terribly ugly too

• laiMLD

may I ask, how to update the OS of black shark 2?

• Somat

Can play dual log in like ragnarok mobile..??