Xiaomi Black Shark 2

Xiaomi Black Shark 2

• KJ

Rein, 31 Mar 2019Been using this as my daily driver for more than a week now. Got... moreGot the Blackshark 2,have the issue wit GPS. How did you manage to get it work?

TheGroot, 26 Apr 2019Would have been better if there was a 3.5mm Jack available on th... moreYou can always use a dongle, it even comes with the box.

• Jason-x

David, 25 Apr 2019Is it coming also in Europe and so yes in which lands exactly?Yes u can buy it from their official website. https://eu.blackshark.com/

• x

charger adapter to headset gadget.

A budget Gaming phone with no 3.5mm jack is a joke.

• TheGroot

Would have been better if there was a 3.5mm Jack available on this phone.. I've got some expensive wired earphones and am not prepared to move on.

Anonymous, 25 Apr 2019can i buy xiaomi mi9 from philippines Yes

• David

Is it coming also in Europe and so yes in which lands exactly?

I mean you could buy a zune with 128gb internal storage, and that was just for music, now you have a "gaming phone" with the same storage (or a larger 256gb) which won't even hold everything on my micro sd in my current phone, for me this is a pass

can i buy xiaomi mi9 from philippines

The Pros About Xiaomi Blackshark 2 Is That Have a 4000mah Big Capacity Battery And Newest Snapdragon 855 Inside It And The Liquid Cooling System.
The Cons About Xiaomi Blackshark 2 Is It Have A Lousy Stereo Speaker And Its Too Thick And The Display To Body Ratio And Last Its Really Hard To Find Components For Its.
All This Is My Opinion About Xiaomi BlackShark 2.

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2019Mi 9 or Black Shark 2? Is the main difference only on the camera?Watch TechTablet's review on YouTube and they noted there that Black Shark 2 has better display. The rest is on Mi 9.

• andy_cog

DD, 19 Apr 2019HI, i am looking to buy a Chinese version of the phone, does the... moreYes, all chinese version xiaomi phones by default can be installed with google playstore app.

• DD

HI, i am looking to buy a Chinese version of the phone, does theat version support Google app store? can i instal it on a Chinese version

Mi 9 or Black Shark 2? Is the main difference only on the camera?

Jed Cutler, 15 Apr 2019I have the 12GB RAM/256 China ROM version and for: #10 - I al... morecool how's your experience with the phone playing MLBB? does the low latency screen help alot in better gameplay?

When this phone going to launch in India ?

morningstar, 06 Apr 2019You just answered most of my questions about this phone, so your... moreFrom my experience and from reading other reviews from various groups, China ROM gets a lot more updates than Global version. Camera for me is very nice. Not Pixel nice but still very good.

neohimura, 08 Apr 2019Hi bought the international 8gb ram 128gb rom with stock android... moreI have the 12GB RAM/256 China ROM version and for:

#10 - I already updated twice with no problems.
#11 - played Mobile Legends almost all day, had 5hrs 30mins SOT with 18% battery left
#12 - I am actually impressed with how fast the in display finger print sensor is although I haven't used other brands with the same so I have no point of comparison.

It's a great phone. Very fast and smooth. And yes no bloatware.

• ishau