Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro

Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro

Sylvanna, 14 Jun 2020I'm still getting notifications even after switching to Sha... morethats not even an issue you can just turn off notif on shark space

• sasmeh

Do u think this phone could be use for late 2020 to 2021 or more??any suggestion other than this phone??

jez, 09 Nov 2020Now rog 2 phones are suffering from auto shutdown due to ha... moreDude, that was like from one year ago lol.

It's completely the opposite now.

Black Shark 3 Pro is now the best gaming phone. It has finally made up everything I had complained about from the 2 Pro.

This year's ROG phone 3 sucks now.

• jez

NeonHD, 17 Oct 2019No 90hz screen + no headphone jack + no MicroSD card slot =... moreNow rog 2 phones are suffering from auto shutdown due to hardware failer cause by heating issue of side charging port.

Bronze., 18 Mar 2020Bruf. Its not. ROG Phone 2 beat iPhone 11 pro in a speed te... moreI'm using Rog Phone2 now a little humid turns my phone off automatically. I'm sad about the performance of Rog Phone2

• Radj

Captaim Tomato, 08 Jan 2020Does it still have the same notification problem? When you... moreYesss! It's been months! I'm so frustrated about it. Huhu

• Sylvanna

I'm still getting notifications even after switching to Shark Space, and the no notif switch is on. Can that be fixed?

Mada96, 11 May 2020Hello there, what's the word that indicates that the phone ... moreYes,there is a cooling liquid system. It is written into the original specification

Hello there, what's the word that indicates that the phone has a cooling system in this phone's description?

• anonimus

hows the temps of this phone? ROG phone 2 gets real hot in ur hand even though the temps are quite normal

• Fizul

Anyone got problems withshark cooling case can't be use after upgrade the black shark 2 pro to JOYUI 11??

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2020Is BS 2 Pro worth it than a 6000 mah Asus Rog 2?Bruf. Its not. ROG Phone 2 beat iPhone 11 pro in a speed test as well as gaming test. The ROG p2 is better than BS pro 2.
Because if it can beat the best the smartphone processor in the market what more proof do you need.

CTH, 22 Nov 2019Don't buy All Friends because Xiaomi supports for black sha... moreDude get out from ur cave!!
It has global version since the 1st time it came to market

Is BS 2 Pro worth it than a 6000 mah Asus Rog 2?

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2020Do enlighten us what are the games you can play at 120Hzmost of japanese mobile game could (e.g bang dream)

I owned this Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro around more than a month. It was the 256GB with 12 GB of RAM unit, I found out, this model, I bought from a local phone store in the country I'm living in,was a unit from China. Does anyone bought a Black Shark 2 Pro, Chinese version. Got any problems after using it? I wanted to try update this phone to Android 10, is it possible? Will this phone bricked after software updates?

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2020120 hz vs 60 hz? Do enlighten us what are the games you can play at 120Hz

Josh, 30 Jan 2020I do have both BS2 PRO and ROG2. I prefer to have BS2 PRO b... more120 hz vs 60 hz?

• Synapse