Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro

Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro

• Sylvanna

I'm still getting notifications even after switching to Shark Space, and the no notif switch is on. Can that be fixed?

Mada96, 11 May 2020Hello there, what's the word that indicates that the phone ... moreYes,there is a cooling liquid system. It is written into the original specification

Hello there, what's the word that indicates that the phone has a cooling system in this phone's description?

• anonimus

hows the temps of this phone? ROG phone 2 gets real hot in ur hand even though the temps are quite normal

• Fizul

Anyone got problems withshark cooling case can't be use after upgrade the black shark 2 pro to JOYUI 11??

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2020Is BS 2 Pro worth it than a 6000 mah Asus Rog 2?Bruf. Its not. ROG Phone 2 beat iPhone 11 pro in a speed test as well as gaming test. The ROG p2 is better than BS pro 2.
Because if it can beat the best the smartphone processor in the market what more proof do you need.

CTH, 22 Nov 2019Don't buy All Friends because Xiaomi supports for black sha... moreDude get out from ur cave!!
It has global version since the 1st time it came to market

Captaim Tomato, 08 Jan 2020Does it still have the same notification problem? When you... moreNo it doesn't

Is BS 2 Pro worth it than a 6000 mah Asus Rog 2?

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2020Do enlighten us what are the games you can play at 120Hzmost of japanese mobile game could (e.g bang dream)

I owned this Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro around more than a month. It was the 256GB with 12 GB of RAM unit, I found out, this model, I bought from a local phone store in the country I'm living in,was a unit from China. Does anyone bought a Black Shark 2 Pro, Chinese version. Got any problems after using it? I wanted to try update this phone to Android 10, is it possible? Will this phone bricked after software updates?

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2020120 hz vs 60 hz? Do enlighten us what are the games you can play at 120Hz

• Synapse

I have one of this phone and now It can be upgradable to android 10

• babak

Josh, 30 Jan 2020I do have both BS2 PRO and ROG2. I prefer to have BS2 PRO b... morewhats your idea about k20 pro premium? it has same specs as bs2 pro but is much cheaper.

• Josh

2GCA6301, 29 Dec 2019Hey guys I just got my chance to buy a new phone ???? So... moreI do have both BS2 PRO and ROG2. I prefer to have BS2 PRO because the accessories is much cheaper than the ROG2 accessories. And for the gaming hours, I prefer the ROG2 due to 6k mAh batt. But overall, I go w/ the BS2 PRO!

• babak

2GCA6301, 29 Dec 2019Hey guys I just got my chance to buy a new phone ???? So... moreboth good i have shark 2 as i needed more space and rogphone 512gb price was high for me so i bough shark 2 and satisfied with. but surely if rogphone was cheaper i would buy that. still your choice as rog phone is very tall but has wonderful battery but shark is easier to use and ilike its design more than rogphone 2

is this supposed to be pun?

• Japhet

Annelou, 21 Jan 2020Where? at the Bluetooth store where they sell blue tooth's where the retailers has blue tooth's and they blew utots

• Annelou

Anonymous, 10 Nov 2019you can buy bluetooth headsetWhere?