Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro

Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro

Anonymous, 10 Oct 2019If you need to be wired, I suggest getting the USB-C to USB-C/3.... moreSorry my phone lags so much

hdv

Digs, 09 Oct 2019What's the point of high refresh rate when human eyes can't see ... moreIm used to 60fps, I can't watch a movie now because they are all made in 24fps it looks choppy as f*ck. So you must be used to 23fps, i would recomend you to watch any YouTube video that compares 30fps vs 60fps and you will see the difference.

Sweet looking blue & orange

Anonymous, 10 Oct 2019try the nearest electrical store that have different kinds of tv... moreWe have 4K-UHD 65" TV, I installed it 3 months ago din't notice any defference its just a big screen with sharp detail.

Digs, 10 Oct 2019Both phones are not available in my country or any kind of gamin... moretry the nearest electrical store that have different kinds of tv, ask the staff to show you the difference between normal tv & 4K/UHD tv. 4K/UHD tv normally have higher refresh rate than normal tv, hope you can see the difference

If you need to be wired, I suggest getting the USB-C to USB-C/3.5mm jack combo adapter. USB-C port is used on devices today to be an all-in-one/multipurpose I/O port so no need to sacrifice extra space for a 3.5mm jack.

UFS 3.0 phone with a microsd card slot is, well I'd say unnecessary for the time being. There's a huge difference in transfer speed between the two. Use cloud or external storage to backup files.

TuPapi, 10 Oct 2019In my opinion you need a new pair of glasses. You should go to a... moreBoth phones are not available in my country or any kind of gaming phone you have to order it online.

• Bobbbbbb

Digs, 09 Oct 2019What's the point of high refresh rate when human eyes can't see ... moreNah my dude, the human eye can only percieve 69.99 hz of oxygen per liter of co2

• Jimmy

To display more than 2 source frames you need at least 240fps

• TuPapi

Digs, 09 Oct 2019What's the point of high refresh rate when human eyes can't see ... moreIn my opinion you need a new pair of glasses. You should go to any phone store and check out the OnePlus 7 pro or the Rog 2 displays in person, then come and leave a comment.

Devil , 11 Sep 2019Gaming phone with only 60 Hz screen? Go away Xiaomi, you are not... moreWhat's the point of high refresh rate when human eyes can't see past 23 frames per second, so 60Hz is plenty fine for me, the 90Hz and above rate are just usesless in my opinion.

• dishonored

rog phone is better for the "true gaming device"
xiaomi is better for money
but there's some really black point
3.5mm jack no
design pretty ugly
no sd slot
and damn heavy 205g and rog 2 is 6000 and triple usb c and jack but 240g not big diff and u can even find some 12/512 one with 700euro then these 600 one so better go for that

• nick sloter

A "gaming" phone with no 3.5mm jack? LOL

• Google user

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2019Gorilla glass 6 or no? No card slot?! 3.5mm... come one! Also ... moreAt least you can get this phone for a fair price.

Gorilla glass 6 or no?
No card slot?! 3.5mm... come one!
Also isn't Li-Ion heavier than Li-Pol? Seems like a bad choice for a gaming phone.

• Yeah

SanXCV, 25 Sep 2019Black Shark is not part of XiaomiYes, you are correct. Xiaomi invested money in Black Shark but have no controlling stakes.

No nfc?