Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro

Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro

• Sharkspace

NeonHD, 17 Oct 2019No 90hz screen + no headphone jack + no MicroSD card slot = lame... moreMicro SD slot for a middle end device 😁

No 90hz screen + no headphone jack + no MicroSD card slot,+ small battery =this is no gaming phone wake-up xiaomi.

No 90hz screen + no headphone jack + no MicroSD card slot = lame excuse for a "gaming" phone

The ROG Phone II smokes this piece of crap.

• Ben

Anonymouse 51, 16 Oct 2019What phone are you using?Galaxy s10

• Anonymouse 51

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2019Sorry my phone lags so muchWhat phone are you using?

• TimApple

GAMIRSFM, 13 Oct 2019Im used to 60fps, I can't watch a movie now because they are all... moreProbably the most stupid thing I read today.

I game exclusively on PC at high refresh rate and have absolutely no problem watching a Blu Ray movie a moment later. For interactive content the higher the refresh rate the better but for movies higher framerates introduce the ugly soap opera effect while also making it more difficult for filmmakers to hide imperfections. Just recall the issues with 48FPS Hobbit version and it's clear as a day it's detrimental to the experience.

There's a good reason why movies are recorded at 24FPS and it'd be easy to record it at higher framerate with some tweaks to scene lightning since you also need to remember that a camera recording at higher framerate lets in less amount of light per frame.

For gaming sure, higher refresh rate is always better and console 30FPS is borderline unplayable but for movies 24FPS is there to stay for a very good reason.

GAMIRSFM, 13 Oct 2019Im used to 60fps, I can't watch a movie now because they are all... moreYeah, 60 fps is smoother. You also lose most of the motion blur with it. I like 24+ fps, and it's not as bad as some people point out.

As for the phone itself, this one looks like a phone with kids' protective casing applied. Bad design choice IMO.

Anonymous, 10 Oct 2019If you need to be wired, I suggest getting the USB-C to USB-C/3.... moreSorry my phone lags so much

hdv

Digs, 09 Oct 2019What's the point of high refresh rate when human eyes can't see ... moreIm used to 60fps, I can't watch a movie now because they are all made in 24fps it looks choppy as f*ck. So you must be used to 23fps, i would recomend you to watch any YouTube video that compares 30fps vs 60fps and you will see the difference.

Sweet looking blue & orange

Anonymous, 10 Oct 2019try the nearest electrical store that have different kinds of tv... moreWe have 4K-UHD 65" TV, I installed it 3 months ago din't notice any defference its just a big screen with sharp detail.

Digs, 10 Oct 2019Both phones are not available in my country or any kind of gamin... moretry the nearest electrical store that have different kinds of tv, ask the staff to show you the difference between normal tv & 4K/UHD tv. 4K/UHD tv normally have higher refresh rate than normal tv, hope you can see the difference

If you need to be wired, I suggest getting the USB-C to USB-C/3.5mm jack combo adapter. USB-C port is used on devices today to be an all-in-one/multipurpose I/O port so no need to sacrifice extra space for a 3.5mm jack.

UFS 3.0 phone with a microsd card slot is, well I'd say unnecessary for the time being. There's a huge difference in transfer speed between the two. Use cloud or external storage to backup files.

TuPapi, 10 Oct 2019In my opinion you need a new pair of glasses. You should go to a... moreBoth phones are not available in my country or any kind of gaming phone you have to order it online.

• Bobbbbbb

Digs, 09 Oct 2019What's the point of high refresh rate when human eyes can't see ... moreNah my dude, the human eye can only percieve 69.99 hz of oxygen per liter of co2

• Jimmy

To display more than 2 source frames you need at least 240fps

• TuPapi

Digs, 09 Oct 2019What's the point of high refresh rate when human eyes can't see ... moreIn my opinion you need a new pair of glasses. You should go to any phone store and check out the OnePlus 7 pro or the Rog 2 displays in person, then come and leave a comment.

Devil , 11 Sep 2019Gaming phone with only 60 Hz screen? Go away Xiaomi, you are not... moreWhat's the point of high refresh rate when human eyes can't see past 23 frames per second, so 60Hz is plenty fine for me, the 90Hz and above rate are just usesless in my opinion.

• dishonored

rog phone is better for the "true gaming device"
xiaomi is better for money
but there's some really black point
3.5mm jack no
design pretty ugly
no sd slot
and damn heavy 205g and rog 2 is 6000 and triple usb c and jack but 240g not big diff and u can even find some 12/512 one with 700euro then these 600 one so better go for that