Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro

Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro

Guzzi, 22 Mar 2021Xiaomi company is very stingy with specs.Are you mad?

Guzzi, 22 Mar 2021Xiaomi company is very stingy with specs.Xiaomi company trying to avail phones with specs that rival the market leaders at a fraction of the price. I think rather than saying bad about them, you appreciate their effort

• broly

bro this phone has extremely high ppi density than present gaming phone i didnt notice that if blackshark 4 pro had that i would definitely buy but sadly it doesnt have high ppi density

• Guzzi

Xiaomi company is very stingy with specs.

Ikatomas, 20 Jan 2021Agree. Been looking around for a potential phone to replace... moreSame.

Assuming it has a headphone jack and that gloriously large AMOLED display.

• Pelangi

What a shame.No expandable memory,NFC,IR and FM radio.

• KOlyo R

Mr.Genius.360, 24 Jan 2021Xiaomi phone's operating system does not give you the ... moreYou can change the resolution of the screen and the refresh frequency also.
I am using this phone and i can confirm that you can do this changes

• Huss

I like the big screen . What are best games to make use of the triggers ?

Tomas, 06 Jan 2021Is possible to decrease display mode to 1080 x 2400 for bet... moreXiaomi phone's operating system does not give you the option to change the display resolution. But it gives you the option to change the refresh rate on your display. However, you can still change the display resolution of any Android phone.

It’s super easy to change resolution or pixel density on Android devices. If you have rooted your phone, it will be as simple as downloading a resolution changer app from the Google Play Store to start changing resolution on the go.

You could use "CPU-Z" for checking out your device resolution and pixel density.

If your device is not rooted, no need to worry. You can easily change the resolution of your display, all you need is a computer (Windows, Linux, or Mac) and data cable and you will be good to go.

Just follow the instruction: https://joyofandroid.com/change-screen-resolution/

• Ikatomas

Tokz, 25 Dec 2020Mate 20x for the win..still a beast with the given priceAgree. Been looking around for a potential phone to replace my Mate 20X,
Still pretty amazed that a 2 year old Huawei phone is still kicking butt.

If Huawei comes out with a GMS enabled 30X or 40X I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

• PhoneGeek

Kkk, 17 Oct 2020253 gm... OMG... How do you feel guys after 2 hour of use... moreLaughs in laptop

• Tomas

Is possible to decrease display mode to 1080 x 2400 for better performance in games?

• Tokz

Uncle D, 28 Nov 2020Ya i agree, I still have my M20X to. I can't find a B... moreMate 20x for the win..still a beast with the given price

amirz, 16 Dec 2020can someone tell me if we buy bs3 global roam ,can we play ... moreYou can but you have to put graphics on smooth in order to play on 90 fps

• amirz

can someone tell me if we buy bs3 global roam ,can we play pubgm 90 fps ? for cn roam there is option for 90 fps... please help

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2020Disappointed as I was going to get one untill.....I found o... moreExactly. Complete madness having no NFC. Hopefully they reintroduce it in the BS Pro 4 or in future manufacturing runs of the BS Pro 3.

Disappointed as I was going to get one untill.....I found out how silly it is to save a few bucks literally, Xiaomi cut out the NFC, so gamers have no need for NFC???......Simply absurd, tech and gamers people need it more than anyone else!
I don't need to carry my wallet with NFC, no thanks pass!

• myGSMpass2019

ABE, 27 Nov 2020Will this work with U.S.A. Tmobile 5G service?It won't work with T-Mobile because it is missing band two

SaturnPhotography, 28 Nov 2020I'm considering replacing my Mate 20 X too but the lac... moreYa i agree, I still have my M20X to.
I can't find a BIG phone which fits me well out there.
Mate 20X is still a beast no matter what 💪🏻

BigDisplay, 31 Aug 2020Should i buy this as a replacement for my Mate 20 X, is it ... moreI'm considering replacing my Mate 20 X too but the lack of NFC is really baffling in a 2020 flagship. I think I may have to pass as I cannot live without contactless payments. The cost to include NFC must be so small today I cannot understand why they've left it out.