Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro

Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro

• KOlyo R

Mr.Genius.360, 24 Jan 2021Xiaomi phone's operating system does not give you the ... moreYou can change the resolution of the screen and the refresh frequency also.
I am using this phone and i can confirm that you can do this changes

• Huss

I like the big screen . What are best games to make use of the triggers ?

Tomas, 06 Jan 2021Is possible to decrease display mode to 1080 x 2400 for bet... moreXiaomi phone's operating system does not give you the option to change the display resolution. But it gives you the option to change the refresh rate on your display. However, you can still change the display resolution of any Android phone.

It’s super easy to change resolution or pixel density on Android devices. If you have rooted your phone, it will be as simple as downloading a resolution changer app from the Google Play Store to start changing resolution on the go.

You could use "CPU-Z" for checking out your device resolution and pixel density.

If your device is not rooted, no need to worry. You can easily change the resolution of your display, all you need is a computer (Windows, Linux, or Mac) and data cable and you will be good to go.

Just follow the instruction: https://joyofandroid.com/change-screen-resolution/

• Ikatomas

Tokz, 25 Dec 2020Mate 20x for the win..still a beast with the given priceAgree. Been looking around for a potential phone to replace my Mate 20X,
Still pretty amazed that a 2 year old Huawei phone is still kicking butt.

If Huawei comes out with a GMS enabled 30X or 40X I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

• PhoneGeek

Kkk, 17 Oct 2020253 gm... OMG... How do you feel guys after 2 hour of use... moreLaughs in laptop

• Tomas

Is possible to decrease display mode to 1080 x 2400 for better performance in games?

• Tokz

Uncle D, 28 Nov 2020Ya i agree, I still have my M20X to. I can't find a B... moreMate 20x for the win..still a beast with the given price

amirz, 16 Dec 2020can someone tell me if we buy bs3 global roam ,can we play ... moreYou can but you have to put graphics on smooth in order to play on 90 fps

• amirz

can someone tell me if we buy bs3 global roam ,can we play pubgm 90 fps ? for cn roam there is option for 90 fps... please help

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2020Disappointed as I was going to get one untill.....I found o... moreExactly. Complete madness having no NFC. Hopefully they reintroduce it in the BS Pro 4 or in future manufacturing runs of the BS Pro 3.

Disappointed as I was going to get one untill.....I found out how silly it is to save a few bucks literally, Xiaomi cut out the NFC, so gamers have no need for NFC???......Simply absurd, tech and gamers people need it more than anyone else!
I don't need to carry my wallet with NFC, no thanks pass!

• myGSMpass2019

ABE, 27 Nov 2020Will this work with U.S.A. Tmobile 5G service?It won't work with T-Mobile because it is missing band two

SaturnPhotography, 28 Nov 2020I'm considering replacing my Mate 20 X too but the lac... moreYa i agree, I still have my M20X to.
I can't find a BIG phone which fits me well out there.
Mate 20X is still a beast no matter what 💪🏻

BigDisplay, 31 Aug 2020Should i buy this as a replacement for my Mate 20 X, is it ... moreI'm considering replacing my Mate 20 X too but the lack of NFC is really baffling in a 2020 flagship. I think I may have to pass as I cannot live without contactless payments. The cost to include NFC must be so small today I cannot understand why they've left it out.

• ABE

Will this work with U.S.A. Tmobile 5G service?

• ABE

Will this work with U.S.A. Tmobile 5G service?

• Ghie

Sharky, 22 Nov 2020Anyone knows if this phone has notification light?No notification light

• Sharky

Anyone knows if this phone has notification light?

• dan

MsBlkALABAMA, 17 Nov 2020My Black Shark 3 Pro I purchased this phone in March. My ... moreI appreciate the detailed review! Does the Global version work with Netflix and other streaming apps?

My Black Shark 3 Pro
I purchased this phone in March. My Phone is the China version w/Google Play installed.
I plan to buy the now released Global version within the next several months.

I switched my sim card to another phone just for the heck of it----I quickly returned to my Black Shark 3 Pro for the following quick reason(s)...
-Battery life is HUGE and battery recovery is HUGE-----the 5000mAh battery is long standing AND phone re-charges faster than lightning and fastest of any phone I've owned. I've owned hundreds of phones. (65 watt charger)
-The screen resolution (1440x3120) which is the best of any phone I've owned, higher than my Note 10+. Screen Resolution matters.....(I switched yesterday to a phone with significally less resolution, I quickly noticed the difference..
-The 7.1 size phone/large phone is preferred!!! You may be wondering which phone I switched back to using.
-5G matters! I switched back to the a 4G/LTE device, just was not as fast, not as responsive.

Because I'm a phone geek, I switched back to my XIAOMI MI MAX 3/just for the heck of it, which was one of my past, favorite devices. the Mi Max 3 is no comparison to the Black Shark 3 Pro---totally not in the same league............