Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro

Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro

• CAw

Mobilemaster, 24 Mar 2020You are right, but not totally. I have to say that. I tell you w... moreWait, isn't Razer about to release their third phone generation at the end of the year? It won't be bigger than 6' just like the last two so there's hope.

• ChickPea28

This is one big a**phone.

I’m not interested in this but what are the owner’s opinion?

SiAgaToh, 06 May 2020Hi guys! I really need some help because I'm having a dilemma in... moreMate in your list none of those devices stand a chance against this beast. Thus, I would recommend Black Shark 3.

MsBlkALABAMA, 06 May 2020G'morning, the ASUS Rog II has the most powerful battery/6000mAh... moreI just saw the ASUS ROG 3 'trailer'! I suspect this phone will cost BIG TIME!!

• JJ

I came across this phone and fell in love with it lol. I realized I play more games on my phone then anything else.. so this got me really interested in this phone, however I saw that it works for only GSM network, and not CDMA.. but on the specs it says CDMA for 3G and then also supports 4G LTE so I’m a little confused if it would work on my carrier

• JJ

MsBlkALABAMA, 01 May 2020I reside in the US. I received my Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro a fe... moreGlad to hear you are happy with it mate , it does look impressive .
However i suspect the elephant in the room may be support/updates , it would be good to hear your take on it down the track a bit .
All the best with your new phone .

noor45, 03 May 2020Such a bulls*it smartphone, if they want to make one for gamers ... moreThe problem is mate , this thing already is 20 + grams heavier than the iphone 11 pro max which some people are already sooking about how heavy that is .
When your phone is on the high side of 250 grams , this is a concern , and adding another 33% more battery is going to make it a brick .
Not to mention , the heavier it becomes the more likely its own mass will cause its destruction on the very first drop .

Hi guys! I really need some help because I'm having a dilemma in choosing my next phone.

OnePlus 7t pro McLaren edition
Blackshark 3 pro
Nubia red magic 5g
Asus rog phone 2

What's the best?

MsBlkALABAMA, 06 May 2020G'morning, the ASUS Rog II has the most powerful battery/6000mAh... moreI just remembered I owned the ASUS ZENFONE ULTRA, a fantastic smartphone!!

kundaklija, 05 May 2020What about Asus Rog Phone 2?G'morning, the ASUS Rog II has the most powerful battery/6000mAh no doubt. The ASUS Rog II does have NFC! I came so close to purchasing the ASUS Rog II!!!!!
-Screen resolution/size
-5G capability
Caused me to go with the Blackshark 3 Pro.

BUT, nothing but respect for the ASUS Rog II!

• kundaklija

MsBlkALABAMA, 05 May 2020G'evening, I replaced my Huawei 20X/5G with the Black Shark 3 Pr... moreWhat about Asus Rog Phone 2?

Abul Siddiky, 24 Mar 2020Anyone know if this phone support NFC?The (1) missing thing, no NFC.

BigDisplay, 04 May 2020Tell me ur opinion short after u buy it please. G'evening, I replaced my Huawei 20X/5G with the Black Shark 3 Pro. Resolution is higher, Battery is stronger. I need to check the refresh rate. The Shark 3 Pro is a little narrower, but I love BIG Smartphones. I bought the grey model/never really cared for the green on my Huawei 20X. I think my 20X is still using Andriod 9/no update yet/Black Shark 3 Pro using Android 10. FYI, the Black Shark Pro comes with a nice-firm black plastic case, that still allows for the customized lights on the back to show!! And the Black Shark 3 Pro has a head phone jack----20X/5G does not.

If you're a Gamer, the Black Shark 3 Pro is a Gamers dream/physical pop up game triggers, though some criticize the 90hz refresh rate. Last, the Black Shark Pro charges up lighning fast!!! 65 watt charger included....Black Shark 3 has an upgraded camera.

I say you'll love the Black Shark 3 Pro. I have the Chinese version with Google play/apps pre-installed.

KungYii1994, 26 Apr 2020Also one plus 8 pro 12gb ram is 100 myr less too. Oneplus have f... moreWho buy a phone because of their free gifts... You?

FireBreak965, 23 Apr 2020I’m gonna replace my HUAWEI Mate 20X 5G for the Black Shark 3 Pro Tell me ur opinion short after u buy it please.

• Ashter

missing something, NFC ?

• Mr.X

You should give a damn respect to blackshark team,
They even heard the fans request t put back the JACK, they gave 2 charging options (65watt wired and 18watt magnetic), and popup triggers
And i think 5000maH is more than enough,

Watch the review, bs 3 families has intelligent charging to prevent overcharging

noor45, 03 May 2020Such a bulls*it smartphone, if they want to make one for gamers ... moreyou are... a special minded one. actually instead of arguing i will just say this:kiddo,there are so many things in the equation that you couldn't even dream about. that just wouldnt work

Normal bs3 out 5.5 in Malaysia but pro is around 15.5to 30