Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro

Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro

Anonymous, 02 May 2020Is it the global version?I saw 'Not Yet' somewhere.

I will mention, I usually buy 'global', but I made an exception to by a Chinese version with Google Play/Apps pre-installed. I've been using my Black Shark 3 Pro for 5 days, absolutely no reception issues---picking up 4G/LTE.

FYI, I bought the 8GB model, but there is a 12GB model also.

I do need help if anyone can, on how to change the gaming mode to English*

Such a bulls*it smartphone, if they want to make one for gamers they should put a battery of 6k or 7k mah having 12 gigs or 16 gigs of ram wid latest cpu chip and voila thats a perfct mobile for gamers.

MsBlkALABAMA, 01 May 2020I reside in the US. I received my Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro a fe... moreIs it the global version?

MsBlkALABAMA, 01 May 2020I reside in the US. I received my Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro a fe... moreNice. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your thoughts on the phone.

I reside in the US. I received my Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro a few days ago.

An amazing smartphone, with high end features. 7.1 inch screen/dual stereo speakers,
90 Mhz refresh rate. The build quality if top-notch/a bit thick/aluminum. I've used/tested hundreds of phones, NEVER seen a phone that charges the battery as fast as the Black Shark 3 Pro! On top of all, the Black Shark 3 Pro is (5G capable)! All under $1000 is a very good price point given the major brands are accelerating to nearly $2000 and in a few cases beyond.

This phone is a gamer's dream, though I'm not a gamer.. 5000mAh battery last....

I'm still in the process of disabling a few chinese apps.
I'll post more details in the upcoming weeks.

• Nick

253 grs !!!!!!!!!!!! Omg.

• Tyler

Lenovo LEGION and Asus ROG 3 is gearing up for the battle.

Battery is still small considering the display resolution display size high refresh rate everything else is fine

Dometalican, 28 Apr 2020Still waiting on the global version. I can live if it didn't hav... moreGood luck with crazy price, better off with normal version

• Devilmonkey

Dometalican, 28 Apr 2020Still waiting on the global version. I can live if it didn't hav... moreyou're absolutely right.
i really wanted this phone but missing frequencies are a no no.

• Dometalican

Still waiting on the global version. I can live if it didn't have the 5G bands for the US but I'm SERIOUSLY hoping this adds band 2 and 5 to go with the 4, 12, and 17 (it would be most epic if they add 66). Considering how 2020 has been disappointing, I seriously would love to get this phone.

• Afi

Jeii, 18 Apr 2020Im just curious if this phone still have the so-called "Magic To... moreYes this one have master touch 3.0 which is better than magic touch see device specifications

KungYii1994, 26 Apr 2020Also one plus 8 pro 12gb ram is 100 myr less too. Oneplus have f... moreBlack Shark 3 Pro has a headphone jack. To me, that's worth far more than any "gift" OnePlus provides.

Crackling Doom, 25 Apr 2020ROG 2 has an older chipset though. And a smaller screen. Thos... moreAlso one plus 8 pro 12gb ram is 100 myr less too. Oneplus have free gift and black shark have none

KungYii1994, 25 Apr 2020Joker price in Malaysia, in here you can buy rog2 1tb same price... moreROG 2 has an older chipset though. And a smaller screen.

Those need to be taken into consideration if you're comparing them in price.

Joker price in Malaysia, in here you can buy rog2 1tb same price as black shark 3 pro 12 gb ram. Now i not going buy this anymore.

• Nhelpogi

I like to try this phone for my online gaming
How much is that black shark 3 pro?

Crackling Doom, 23 Apr 2020Wow, 8 months with no updates? Yea a guy told me his Red Magic 3 last update was in August 2019

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2020Does this phone have OS updates?Of course it have updates, it’s Xiaomi

FireBreak965, 23 Apr 2020I’m gonna buy BS3 Pro 5G instead of The Red Magic 5G, Because O... moreWow, 8 months with no updates?