Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro

Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro

• sumwah

Panda, 21 May 2020To those who have bought the china rom black shark 3 pro. ... moremy problem would be "can we unlock the bootloader to install global rom in the future"?

• Bikeman

How about a non gaming 7" phone for those of us who just love big phones. Mate 20x is great but getting dated. A Mi 10 pro plus 7" would be great.

• Panda

To those who have bought the china rom black shark 3 pro.
Is the phone fully functional like those global versions of phone? Example google maps, etc?
And as for the trigger settings and stuff. Is it in Chinese or english?
I am planning on getting one, but im worried that the phone is not able to function for day to day purpose. Thanks

• Josh V

7 inches amoled screen is the best for gaming.

Anonymous, 06 May 2020The problem is mate , this thing already is 20 + grams heav... moreAs long as the phone doesn't weigh more than a switch phat, ps vita phat, or the old school Sega game gear then I'm game. Honestly the gaming phone market, being advertised to portable gamers, won't have an issue with weight seeing how most of us have travel cases. In my case I have a switch lite, joy cons, the power brick, and games. Being able to slim that down to a phone, .5 of a joycon, but adding in the fun cooler and a keyboard and mouse? Sort of an equal trade off.

• Ragnar Eldur

Anonymous, 15 May 2020Save 200$ and buy a Huawei Mate 20 x instead.Why, this phone scores over 620k on antutu and has killer stereo speakers and a big 5000 mAh battery. Not to mention 500 GB and 12 GB RAM. Don't forget the 90 Hz refresh rate 7.1 inch 2K 10bit screen, the higher refresh rate is quite noticable, everything is much smoother, scrolling and video games movements. Everything is newer and better: Snapdragon 865, Adreno 650, 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM, 512 GB UFS 3, 64 MP camera and a 65W Hyper Charge that fully charges the phone in 38 minutes.

Save 200$ and buy a Huawei Mate 20 x instead.

Katakuri, 13 May 2020Can you change the language of the shark space in complete ... moreG'morning, no Global info yet, as I'm searched.

I, too, need to know how to convert the Chinese language to English..

• Black Shark Fan

Black Shark fan, 10 May 2020Who can tell me please how much battery lasts with one char... moreI heard that the batterie last (full use) about 4-5 Hours. For example you could watch YouTube Videos in 4k 5 hours straight. When its empty you can load the battery 30 minutes and you ready to watch another 5 hours. 😊

• Katakuri

Can you change the language of the shark space in complete english language or it is better to wait for the global version? Anyone knows when is the global version will be released?

• Dometalican

JJ , 06 May 2020I came across this phone and fell in love with it lol. I re... moreIt's CDMA BC0. Only one carrier in China uses that one and technically Verizon uses it as a legacy band in the US but that's it.

If you can get VoLTE and VoWIFI with your carrier on this thing instead, it's miles better.

JJ , 06 May 2020I came across this phone and fell in love with it lol. I re... moreThe bands on this website only seem to show the bands for the Chinese variant of the phone. If you look online (at websites such as AliExpress), you'll see the international variant and the bands it offers.

• Widerbetter

I hope Black Shark can produce 16:9 gaming phone. The viewing angle is the best for FPS game

• Black Shark fan

Who can tell me please how much battery lasts with one charged time

• Dometalican

So...the global version is revealed and while it has band 2, it's missing bands 12, 13, and 17 which means 'screw the US'.

Ugh...if Sony's pre-order bonuses aren't good enough, I can ONLY wait for HTC to come through. Otherwise, this year has SUCKED for phones that work in the US.

There is no clear winner sorry.
There are 3 ways to finish the quest.

You are not in a hurry.
Wait for Lenovo Legion.

You are in a hurry and price matters.
-> Nubia
It is fast and stays cold enough on the outside to play for hours without the need for a cooldown. But you have an active fan. And maybe the least software updates. Fastest display, shoulder buttons.

You are in a hurry and price doesn't matter.
There are two classes.
The fast -> Nubia and blackshark
The slow -> oneplus and Asus

In the fast class the winner is the blackshark.
Best shoulder buttons, good display, better cam, cooling addon, joypad addon, maybe better software support

In the slow class it depends what you want.
Best software updates and fastest UI of the 4 -> oneplus
Best cameras of the 4 -> oneplus
Best battery and speakers of the 4 -> Asus
Display without waterfall edges, cooling and pad addons -> asus
Best vibration motor -> Asus

Oh the allinall winner depends if you are more into gaming or software.
If you unlock/root -> oneplus will be the clear winner of the 4 but it misses some gaming features

Can someone pls post some links what the screen looks like when you increase the minimum width to 900?
Does it screw up the status bar or anything like that?

Ben

• CAw

Mobilemaster, 24 Mar 2020You are right, but not totally. I have to say that. I tell ... moreWait, isn't Razer about to release their third phone generation at the end of the year? It won't be bigger than 6' just like the last two so there's hope.

• ChickPea28

This is one big a**phone.

I’m not interested in this but what are the owner’s opinion?

SiAgaToh, 06 May 2020Hi guys! I really need some help because I'm having a dilem... moreMate in your list none of those devices stand a chance against this beast. Thus, I would recommend Black Shark 3.