Xiaomi Black Shark 4

Xiaomi Black Shark 4

• Wasd

This or legion phone?

Raizel, 16 Mar 2022i wanna ask, i use bs4 and if i upgrade it to joyui 13 is i... moreI wouldn't, stay on your current OS if it's working correctly, because you most likely won't be able to downgrade.

My volume button turns off my screen....

i wanna ask, i use bs4 and if i upgrade it to joyui 13 is it okay? is there no bug in it?

Anonymous, 10 Mar 2022red magic why??

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2022BS4 or Redmagic 6R? and why?red magic

BS4 or Redmagic 6R? and why?

• Anonymouse

I was using this device for more than 5 months, Im glad that Ive met this miracle. 4 games GI, PUBG, CODM, PUBG new, even zynga poker. Using it for hours and no heat can be felt, of course there's a certain thing you cant do such as playing it direct from the sun's heat.

Why my BS 4 has dead spots? did anyone experience this?

I wonder if a very important question for me is, can I clone Pokemon Go with my phone?
Unfortunately, I can't find exact information about it anywhere and I'm about to buy it. I asked about the 12 / 256Gb device.

• bs4-user042

j.r.5, 03 Oct 2021No Google Apps??!! Is it true?! Anyone??!! EU version already have Google play.

how to activate sms positioning?

• John Gani

Bruce, 11 Nov 2021I recommend the black shark 4, i got it 4 months ago and it... moreWhat variant are u using kind Sir?

Franco, 17 Dec 2021Please i want an opinion on bs4. I am a codm player and I ... morenope, my friend

• Franco

Please i want an opinion on bs4. I am a codm player and I want to know if the phone overheats without a cooler

• .

BS4 User, 20 Nov 2021how to turn on the triangle light at the back ?The pro version has this version dont have RGB lights

• shiny

is it normal that when using the built in recording the sound is louder than usual?

• BS4 User

how to turn on the triangle light at the back ?

• Ceyfron

IcEMInTz, 15 Nov 2021What is the best phone for black shark 4 vs 4s vs 4s pro? I... more4s and 4s pro are best

What is the best phone for black shark 4 vs 4s vs 4s pro? I heard snapdragon 888 will overheat is that true?