Xiaomi Black Shark 4

7' super amoled
5000mah or above
65w turbo charge
48mp with good sensor is enough

I once used honor note 10. The 7' amoled screen is the best for gaming. I'm not pro gamer, but to me that the best screen for pubg and streaming netflix. Miss that phone, even after a years, still perform very well. A bit regret selling it.

gaming phone with small battery??? no xiaomi look asus rog phone

• Kevin

Not going to sell well ...still without what people want,a pair of powerful speaker 21 Lufs,expandable memory,NFC,Infrared and FM Radio

• Ha ha

GeekyDumbass, 11 Mar 2021why is xiaomi using an unlucky number Why are you believe in stupid number?so lame oldskool

GeekyDumbass, 11 Mar 2021why is xiaomi using an unlucky number u really believe in this kinda superstition? its stupid to be like tht.

when will they announce it?

why is xiaomi using an unlucky number

• Orkhan891

skymfa, 04 Mar 2021hi i idea Having a physical joystick is the most importan... moreI think so. I use joystick with my black shark and see that joystick is advantage

hi
i idea
Having a physical joystick is the most important thing that manufacturers do not consider. A joystick on the phone itself, just like the Xperia Play. And not to be disconnected from the phone.

I don't like that black shark is taking a step back with this smartphone, just my opinion.

Anonymous, 09 Feb 2021its actually called rog phone 5 idk why they skipped a number lolThe letter 4, means dead in Chinese.

GxG, 07 Feb 2021Guys!!! I wanna buy a gaming phone. Suggest me Blackshark o... morerog is the way to go its the best gaming phone out there

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2021wait until asus rog phone 4, I have the 3 and it is very good, its actually called rog phone 5 idk why they skipped a number lol

GxG, 07 Feb 2021Guys!!! I wanna buy a gaming phone. Suggest me Blackshark o... morewait until asus rog phone 4, I have the 3 and it is very good,

• Lol

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2021make Black Shark 4C IPS / SD870 / 40W / 4400Mah / 158mm ... moreRight

• GxG

Guys!!! I wanna buy a gaming phone. Suggest me Blackshark or ROG????

make
Black Shark 4C
IPS / SD870 / 40W / 4400Mah / 158mm / UFS3 / 90Hz / 48Mp

• Tech

No NFC? Wow, we have to carry a wallet and a bulky phone around now.

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2021Is that really true ? yes dude it happened in china

Redmi K30s
Redmi 10x 5g, 10x pro 5g
Redmi K30 ultra

now phones who made for chinese area, they have this story.
xiaomi banned them of using GMS, if u update to 12.5 miui.

they say currently just phones with chinese Rom

but my advice is, don't update to miui 12.5 @ all.
it is unknown for now what will happen in next