Xiaomi Black Shark 4S Pro

Xiaomi Black Shark 4S Pro

Most useless gaming phone ever. A gaming phone with a notch is a joke

Slapyomama69, 14 Oct 2021Would you rather spend $2000.00+ on a gaming PC or $700.00 ... moreI'd spend less for a gaming console, or wait for the valve steam to be released. Since when android and gaming became a thing ?

Not the best cpu and gpu on the market. I see they doubling up ram to a huge 16 GB but why? I suppose to say they have the most RAM. It will overheat a lot. The camera is not no.1. So in all spend £600 if you want huge RAM.

with this battery is not a gaming phone, is for laughs, Xiaomi failed.

• Thunder

Slapyomama69, 14 Oct 2021Would you rather spend $2000.00+ on a gaming PC or $700.00 ... moreConsole price 350$ to 500$

Let not God make us dependant on Xiaomi,
They can make miui useless to sell shit prodcuts

• 1one

it has type-C 3.1

MagicMonkeyBoy, 14 Oct 2021Whoa?! - Interesting how this is no. 1 in the charts on GSM... moreWow...i think you'd surprise me with your old device❤️✨... Please thanks

All they need to do is fix the CPU heat dissipation. I have faith this will be the definitive Snap 888 phone in terms of sustained performance.

Slapyomama69, 14 Oct 2021Would you rather spend $2000.00+ on a gaming PC or $700.00 ... moreThat all depends on how bad the cpu throttling is going to be with the snapdragon 888+

AnonD-930503, 14 Oct 2021As a stick can't be a bird, neither phone can be a gaming pcWould you rather spend $2000.00+ on a gaming PC or $700.00 on a more than capable gaming phone?

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2021way better? sure thingSure, Do you think xiaomi is better than Apple??? Unless you're blind.

Whoa?! - Interesting how this is no. 1 in the charts on GSMarena right now.

Knocking the 13 pro max down to third place...

I absolutely love the design and all the specs on this phone... I am deciding very much on another gaming phone... Sorry. But gaming phones only for me. Period.

• Aju

Please provide more 5g network for upcoming phone

As a stick can't be a bird, neither phone can be a gaming pc

• Dani

Without microsd card slot is not a perfect phone.

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2021Even midrange junks has 5000 battery these days ( I don kno... moreU cna plug it into charger while playing. And since ur playing game it should take 30min to fully top of.

ulol, 14 Oct 2021obviously you dont know anything about the phones. the GT s... moreYou said affordable gaming!
Why are defending of xiaomi so badly
Even when iqoo released they named gaming (gaming smartphones doesn't need just Physical pop-up gaming triggers btw even poco f3 gt has it)
What you want to hear from me?
That gaming smarthphone didn't need at least 5000mhz battery?
Black shark are affordable?
How can i say people like me are heavy gamers and we need bigger battery or more optimized battery technologies
Don't be cancer in my brain PLEASE!

Only 4500mAh for a gaming phone? A BIG NO for me. If only this has a 5000mAh or 6000mAh battery, I'll buy 2.

• papichulo69

Aju, 14 Oct 2021please upgrade the front facing camera you providing only 20MPwhy do you need more MP? your squid face need more MP to look good? hahahh