Xiaomi Civi

Xiaomi Civi

AnonD-930503, 27 Sep 2021This time Xiaomi did good job! Nice👍 thanks But it would b... moreWhy would it be perfect. Again the same phone. Nothing new. The predecessor had the second best phone camera of 2019. This is poco f3 camera territory

This time Xiaomi did good job! Nice👍 thanks
But it would be perfect if we could see 50 MP camera from Sony or Samsung, i

No Sd card = no buy.

• CJ

Practically just a design change. The camera is totally Vivo V21-ish.

what this spec for 350 euro? guess xiaomi just want to give new phone to fight realme master for same price

So it is a rebranded Mi 11 Lite NE with 5% change of hardware.

Why no telephoto? It's basically a prettier version ov the Mi 11 lite

• Imran

Disappointed
It should use stereo speaker
& snapdragon 870

• August

If Xiaomi is going with the 64/8/5 megapixel combo again, this really isn't toward their target audience, since it's just the same hardware with the same specs. Camera and selfie enthusiasts want 12 megapixel ultrawides and telephotos at the very least, not crappy macro and ultrawide specs.

• Windrone

Civi inherits cc9 series, but it seems the main camera will be worse? or waiting Civi pro?

Another pointless device by Xiaomi.
Why>?Just why?

• Lilo

hiroglifix, 27 Sep 2021anyone know whether its ufs 2.2 or ufs 3.1 ??? because of ... moreYes. Design is great. Chipset not

• hiroglifix

anyone know whether its ufs 2.2 or ufs 3.1 ???
because of the weight, i m thinking of downgrading to civi.
wish it had 870 (or at least 860)
i believe 778g is some where between 845 and 855 with worse gpu. and even 780g on original 11 lite 5g had better graphics than new edition.

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2021The s21 is plastic and it launched at 1000 euro , why you d... moreBut I did? I have over 2600 comments on this site and you think I ignored that?

"This S21 is not a flagship. Flagships do not have plastic backs. This is a mid ranger." -Me, January 14th 2021

captain fokou, 26 Sep 2021If this is is a cc9 replacement I will be disappointed. Fro... moreI think it's a rebranded 11 lite, with some tweaks maybe.

If this is is a cc9 replacement I will be disappointed. From HMX, 20UW, 2X 12mo, 5x 5mp down to a 686 at best or a gw3/ov64A and an almost waste of money 8mp ultra wide without telephoto.

forhad-61, 26 Sep 2021Sad that most people don't, or don't want to unde... morebetter than other brands if they give 100mp it will be $500 but with xiaomi you will get $300 with same quality..

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2021Xiaomi phones are really great because of their hardware it... moreSad that most people don't, or don't want to understand this. They just see it has 100+ Megapixel camera and say - Wow! I will buy it now 😑🤣

Omi Barua, 25 Sep 2021Why does Xiaomi repeatedly give samsung GW3? It's ver... moreMaybe it is cheeper

• Mohsin Khatri

People buy Xiaomi phones because their specifications always upto date, but the UI is worst in my new phone I have a fingerprint sensor but I am able to use it because Xiaomi UI removes that feature from my device. Mi sucks every time I buyed I regret it after 6 months next time I will realme for sure.