Xiaomi Mi 10 5G

Xiaomi Mi 10 5G

• Abe

I hit 'check update' for my Mi 10 5G (global) and was presented with Android 11 (R) download. Listed version V12.2.1.0.RJBMIXM. It says at the top it is a "limited release for Mi Pilot testers" but at the bottom says it is a stable MIUI based on Android 11. Downloading and see how it goes!

• WHODIS

should I buy mi 10, s20+ or oneplus 8t?

Tayyab Jawad, 18 Nov 2020No my phone is not faulty...i have searched over...it is la... moreOk

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2020I'm on 12.0.6 global stable and its absolutely perfect... moreNo my phone is not faulty...i have searched over...it is laggy and inconsistent

Omar, 17 Nov 2020The miui shit is terrible, the main reason that i sold my m... moreYou should try the mi10. Miui 12 is lovely 😊

Tayyab Jawad, 13 Sep 20207 hours SOT?? Seriously?? My mi 10 only lasts half as much.There is something not right with your phone.

Should be getting at least 6 hours, and I average around 8

Tayyab Jawad, 16 Nov 2020I have been using mi 10 for some while now. Boy I have to ... moreI'm on 12.0.6 global stable and its absolutely perfect.

Maybe your phone is faulty, or you have something installed that is causing the issues.?

• Omar

Tayyab Jawad, 16 Nov 2020I have been using mi 10 for some while now. Boy I have to ... moreThe miui shit is terrible, the main reason that i sold my mi9t is the unstable and laggy UI the only good thing in that ui was the dialer app other than that the ui turned the phones experience into a bad experience

• Syde

I mostly game, and im thinking about buying the poco f2 pro, the mi 10, or mi 10t. Mi 10 is about 80$ more expensive here, and the mi 10t isnt officialy out yet here. Are curved screens good for gaming? Like do they bother you at all? Or do they not do affect anything. Open to other phone suggestions too. Thx

I have been using mi 10 for some while now.
Boy I have to say this,miui is so buggy that it makes me hate this phone.It stutters so much here and there.I am running miui 12.0.6 and after the latest update,I can easily notice slowing down of my phone.Apps load slower than before which is pretty noticeable.Performance is so inconsistent.
Thanks to its software,I wont recommend this.phone to anyone.Every update brings new bugs on my phone.

Well it does lag on my mi 10 now and then.Secondly I dont get 90 fps despite enabling 90 fps option from game settings.

• sharjeel

Tayyab Jawad, 02 Nov 2020Do you play pubg on it? If yes,does it lag because it does... moreno bro its work excellent on 90fps

atnedr, 29 Oct 2020Does it has slo-mo? In any version?yes, unfortunately only up to FHD@120fps

ILoveEeEe , 08 Nov 2020Look like there is no choices for whom who like to have a s... moreI'm not really a fan of large phones either, but the Mi10 does give the impression in use of being smaller then it really is if that makes any sense.

• ILoveEeEe

Look like there is no choices for whom who like to have a smaller phone, Apple is the only choice.

Eco, 31 Oct 2020Strange BC I have the phone and I don't see the option...Idk, let me check again.
Sorry, i read 720p as 720fps. My bad.

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2020Use Original Colour ( display Color Scheme), it is better f... moreI've never used the saturated colours on any xiaomi phone. Looks terrible.

Tayyab Jawad, 02 Nov 2020Do you play pubg on it? If yes,does it lag because it does... moreI must try it. Don't even know what it is.!!!

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2020Looks like the first time we spend big bucks on phone is th... moreIt's rather nice though, and now with the updated security patch, even better.