Xiaomi Mi 10 5G

Xiaomi Mi 10 5G

Ever since i have gotton 12.5,my mi 10 has been very buggy and battery life has been very poor lately...it used to be good,really good.. currently running 12.5.2 RJBMIXM

S3ma, 08 Aug 2021What is yours screen on time, I cant get more than 6h 30 m... moreScreen on time definitely not as good, but battery degradation might also be a factor.

Probably around 6 hours now.

• Mi 10 vs S20 FE

Xiaomi Mi 10 5G or Samsung S20 FE?

Now using EU rom 12.5.5 the device feels excellent now

This device is great. As someone who has been using this device for more than a year, I can say that, it is very reliable, long battery life and no bugs. I don't think there are realistic 108 mp, but even so, the pictures are great. In total, I would rate it 8.0 out of 10.

• Unkown

The phone camera + battery + speed is good but the flexibility sucks, wifi keeps disconnecting, not just my home wifi but every wifi.
The ability to feel the phone can be fully customized is missing

• S3ma

Snapdragon, 12 Jul 2021Thrash phone, bought the China version, the back victos shi... moreI got same opinion,i was owner of p30 pro and buy mi10 really disapointed with battery camera and fingerprint scaner,i buy as upgrade but isnt worth that money,p30 pro is most underrated phone ever

• S3ma

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2021I had this a few weeks back. No idea of changes, though I d... moreWhat is yours screen on time,
I cant get more than 6h 30 min with battery saver and dark mode,
I still did not recive 12.5.2 update

• S3ma

Naveen Chaudhary, 04 Aug 2021Got update notification for MIUI V12.5.2.0RJBINXM It'... moreI had this a few weeks back. No idea of changes, though I don't think battery life is quite as good.

Still really peased with this phone after 12 months pretty heavy usage.

Got update notification for MIUI V12.5.2.0RJBINXM
It's an update of 1014MB in size. Let's see what change it brings

Well, 01 Jul 2021I don't know why 4G no more in network prefer setting,... more4G is same mention as LTE

MTJ, 09 Jul 2021Fingerprint reader is bad on this phone...it is the same ca... moreMi10t Pro is already there with a flat screen and side button fingerprint unlock

Anonymous, 24 May 2021The macro camera is useless. I can say the same for the ult... moreWell, at least the little macro guy is better than the portrait lens. But the panorama as an alternative to the ultrawide is probably in your case, most users tend to take a quick snap instead of using that panorama mode.

Snapdragon, 12 Jul 2021Thrash phone, bought the China version, the back victos shi... moreNo offence but glass is still glass, and it should be your problem that dropped the phone which caused the glass back to break.

Very goood....finger print ..very good sound ..need front camera and display color calibration and graphics improvements...

• Snapdragon

Thrash phone, bought the China version, the back victos shitty glass broke by dropping 6 inches on wooden floor, phone overheats, poor battery life. Overall regret spending $1000. Back to my old huawei mate 20 pro. Won't recommend this phone to anyone.

MTJ, 09 Jul 2021Fingerprint reader is bad on this phone...it is the same ca... moreDarn, none of the reviewers made mention of this issue. I would have not gotten it if I had known. Oh well..

Misfit2Fields, 29 Jun 2021I've had the phone for a few days now, I like it for t... moreFingerprint reader is bad on this phone...it is the same case even with mi 11 series..i would personally love to see xiaomi releasing a flat variant of their flagship phones with a side mounted finderprint reader having the same specs.

• Well

I don't know why 4G no more in network prefer setting, it 2G,3G,5G but no 4G....it just.H+ third generation 🤦🏼‍♂️