Xiaomi Mi 10 5G

Xiaomi Mi 10 5G

Very goood....finger print ..very good sound ..need front camera and display color calibration and graphics improvements...

• Snapdragon

Thrash phone, bought the China version, the back victos shitty glass broke by dropping 6 inches on wooden floor, phone overheats, poor battery life. Overall regret spending $1000. Back to my old huawei mate 20 pro. Won't recommend this phone to anyone.

MTJ, 09 Jul 2021Fingerprint reader is bad on this phone...it is the same ca... moreDarn, none of the reviewers made mention of this issue. I would have not gotten it if I had known. Oh well..

Misfit2Fields, 29 Jun 2021I've had the phone for a few days now, I like it for t... moreFingerprint reader is bad on this phone...it is the same case even with mi 11 series..i would personally love to see xiaomi releasing a flat variant of their flagship phones with a side mounted finderprint reader having the same specs.

• Well

I don't know why 4G no more in network prefer setting, it 2G,3G,5G but no 4G....it just.H+ third generation 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Stanly

Endramay, 07 May 2021Excellent phone. Feels sleek and nice in my hand. Camera ex... moreInteresting, I have same issue with my freebuds, when I'm walking the sound cuts of for a second.
On my Honor it worked great. Maybe these companies doesn't like each other. :D

I've had the phone for a few days now, I like it for the most part. I decided to get the Chinese variant, which has better signal quality than the global typically in the us. Only issue is I can't change some of the things that are hard set in Chinese.

Also, does anyone else have issue with the fingerprint sensor? Mine is very hit or miss and it's irritating.

• Rao

Searching for phone , 28 Mar 2021Should I buy mi10 5G or samsung S20 Please help... Can�... moreVery low quality display with only good prime camera 1000times best one plus 8pro

• Xiaomi mi 10 owner

Pewdiepuke, 08 May 2021Hello, anybody here that owns a Xiaomi flagship phone? Does... moreNo bugs. I also like miui 12. Enough customisations.

The macro camera is useless. I can say the same for the ultra wide camera too. You can always use the panorama mode if you want a wider photo. The main camera struggles to focus on video mode indoor. I did expect the camera to be better. Instead it's slightly better than my Mi 9t. The selfie camera is worst than Mi 9t's. In short, they could have put only one camera. This is valid, in my opinion, for all manufacturers. This trend is ridiculous. Another ridiculous trends are the curved screen and the glass back. What I want to say is that I would like a " technical" phone, with one good camera, a good selfie camera, aluminium or plastic back.

Notification light in phone

INNOMATHEU, 28 Dec 2020I would like to know, is xiaomi mi 10 waterproof?It's not certified waterproof, but can withstand water if it gets dropped into one, I had mine accidentally dopped into water same with my laptop, my laptop didn't make it, but the mi10 didn't even show signs of any fault after dropped into water, it's being 6months now

Giuliano, 19 Feb 2021Hey I have a question. I've been thinking of buying a ... moreMi 10 of course it's better in display camera

Hello, anybody here that owns a Xiaomi flagship phone? Does Xiaomi Mi 10 have bugs? Does it still have noticeable bugs in their MIUI even it's under flagship category? Because I notice that most of the bugs can be seen in most midrange devices and I think that is one of their cutting corners for the sake of good overall specs.

• Endramay

Excellent phone. Feels sleek and nice in my hand. Camera excellent. Everething is good, except the blutetooth. It has some compability issues. I bought myself a pair of Huawei Free buds, bluetooth headset, and it didn't work. The connection worked perfectly inside the house, but as soon as I went outside, it only worked if I held my phone under my head. It worked perfectly with every other bluetooth device I tried, but it wasn't really compatible with huawei freebuds. Tried two different sets of freebuds. I returned them and purchasing raycons instead. If you're lucky you wont have any problems at all. But if you do notice something weird like this, it's the bluetooth. But I still recommend it.

Searching for phone , 28 Mar 2021Should I buy mi10 5G or samsung S20 Please help... Can�... moreThat isnt even the same price zone

Hi, do Xiaomi flagship like this Mi 10 still has a lot of bug in it's OS..?

• Searching for phone

Should I buy mi10 5G or samsung S20
Please help... Can't choose.

• Royal

Mi 10, Oneplus 7 Pro or Oneplus 8 ?