Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G

Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G

Techman, 23 hours agoActually there will be a 4G version with 732 and 5G version... moreNice! That's a great news! Thank you! :))

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2021I was also thinking the same thing... But I kind of read in... moreActually there will be a 4G version with 732 and 5G version with 775 which is better than 765 on mi 10 lite.

Techman, 01 Mar 2021The global version may take 2 weeks to 1 months but i think... moreI was also thinking the same thing... But I kind of read in some articles that it will be running SD 732G or 755G which kind of downgrade from the 765G of Mi 10 Lite. I personally chose this model over the Mi Note Lite mainly because of its chipset.

Anonymous, 28 Feb 2021I need a suggestion. Is this phone worth the buy? I mean th... moreThe global version may take 2 weeks to 1 months but i think its worth the wait...however the best option would be the MI 11 LITE which may come out the same time at the same price

Anonymous, 28 Feb 2021I need a suggestion. Is this phone worth the buy? I mean th... morethe global version of K40 may take 2 weeks to one months but i think its worth the wait...however the best option would be to wait for MI 11 LITE which may come at the same time with the same price

I need a suggestion. Is this phone worth the buy? I mean the global version of K40 is coming up very soon. I am assuming the K40 will have almost the same price as this phone. So, any suggestions?

I am also not sure how long would I have to wait before the global version release.

What, 15 Feb 2021It simply isn't fluid anymore. I can't explain it... moreI have no issues with the Android 11 update. This is for the global version. The fingerprint reader is the same, the WiFi is the same (no connection drops) and the navigation speed is the same. But for those of you who have slowdowns, I hope that MIUI 12.5 will solve the issues, especially the responsiveness, since it’s supposed to run the UI animations on multiple threads, instead of just one.

• Clay 3030

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2021all the stuff about it being bugged with android 11 are fak... moreI don't notice any problem with android 11 which is faster than android 10 and with miui 12.5 you will not find any excuse regarding this phone.

Ebtekam, 12 Jan 2021Hello. I have this phone for like 3 months and it's f... moreYes. I face same issue. It a software problem. It is caused by night mode. To get the U notch as in the way it should be , first you must deactivate night mode, both the auto and manually. Then go to hide notch option and choose "hide and move status bar". Then change it back to "don't hide" option. As long as you don't use night mode, you won't have to repeat those steps again. I really hope they address this issue in miui 12.5

• Enzocarranza

Hey, anyone tried the instagram app performance on this phone? ¿How is instagram camera? And ¿How do stories from other people look, full screen or cropped? I had a samsung a51 which I hated because instagram camera zoomed a lot and stories were cropped.

Using it for about a month.

Its good phone.Good display, good Battery life,not weighty like poco x3 or other Xiaomi or poco phones.

And better than samsung exynos midrangers in performance.

Techman, 19 Feb 2021Hello today i bought a mi 10 lite with a single sim, is th... moreYes it's possible. Most phones have single sim version. Well, i wish you good luck. This is a really nice phone.

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2020Hello, Does this phone have 3 slots for dual SIM card and ... moreCan we insert anSD card

Clay 3030, 31 Jan 2021I heard some users fake from IPhone and Samsung say this ok... moreall the stuff about it being bugged with android 11 are fake? does it work for you?

Hello today i bought a mi 10 lite with a single sim, is this possible? I thought all mi 10 lite were dual sim!i had to return it for this reason and i do not know where to get the dual sim version. I really like this phone and i need to buy one.

Miui 12 broken, on A11 even more broken... Everything lagging and flickering

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2021What's happening to the android 11 because it's g... moreIt simply isn't fluid anymore. I can't explain it. You will instantly notice it coming from android 10. From the finger print response to the software, it just feels unfinished.

• Kubis001

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2021What's happening to the android 11 because it's g... moreFrom responsive and fluid fast phone you get with Android 11 so far:

- stutters even in phone menu and various apps
- gestures won't work outside of stock laucher an more
- finger print reader by class slower
- Wi-fi connection issues
- fluidity and responsiveness from Android 10 with Miui 12 is simple not there any more

Clean install helps with some issues but I can just recommend wait for 12.5

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2021I thought i was alone on this. Android 11 on this phone is ... moreWhat's happening to the android 11 because it's giving me prompt to update

Kubis001, 24 Jan 2021Got this phone and I can say just two big issues. 1. Amo... more1) The amoled is good and does not hurt my eye. It may be an individual thing though.
2) Android 11 is a mess on the phone. Avoid at all cost till miui 12.5 arrives.