Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G

Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G

without ip 68 rating 999 euro isn't fair

over priced for a xiaomi in my opinion
not expecting it

No USB 3.1 Type C no go...

V, 28 Mar 2020Looks like the global version of Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro are single ... moreShould you be correct concerning the single SIM in the global version, aside from the extortionate pricing (outside China), the single SIM confers the Mi 10 to the rejection bin.

Xiaomi have lost the plot.

The Xiaomi Mi 10 Series ? No. For me it's, the Xiaomi NotMi 10 Series.

• Barao

What about the review??

V, 31 Mar 2020Hi guys at gsmarena! Why you do not update the fact that global ... moreThe default should be Dual-SIM for all markets. However, if a special arrangement is made with a 5G service provider, that service provider may ask Xiaomi to remove a SIM slot since some service provider does not like the idea that a single phone can carry two subscriptions.

• V

Hi guys at gsmarena! Why you do not update the fact that global version comes with single SIM, whereas Chinese version comes with dual SIM?

siraj101, 30 Mar 2020What is the present price of Xiaomi Mi 10 (GLOBAL VERSION) i... moreI think you don't know what a global version means. A global version is only for the global market, not for China. In China you will find only the chinese version of the phone.
I will probably buy the chinese version, because it is a lot cheaper and google play services can be installed with no problems.

• nx

Waterfall screen + punche hole :/ very disapointed

• SNT

I see that Global Version is ONLY with one SIM. Can we expect the global version with two sims? And when?

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2020mi 10 8gbram 128gbrom rmb3999 mi 10 pro 8gbram 256gbrom rmb4999What is the present price of
Xiaomi Mi 10 (GLOBAL VERSION)
in China ?
Thanks.

• Sorrow

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2020In China, the 8GB + 128GB is about USD560, don't worry, the 1000... moreI believe they placed the price outside China, at least in Spain the official website they're selling it for 1000 Euros, they are not new in the European market anymore, they got a good reputation for they products, now they're just selling their flagship at the same price as another big brand :(

this has cool buh d price is way too high

• Farzad

mi 10 price: $570
mi 10 pro price: $715

I think this is the begining of Xiaomi end. The price is too crazy

Bulbul, 29 Mar 2020How funny! The price is? I think xiaomi management are totally mad LOL

In China, the 8GB + 128GB is about USD560, don't worry, the 1000 Euro is wrong

• VicMale

I like Xiaomi but that price. Maybe at 600 euros. I dont know

• Bulbul

How funny! The price is? I think xiaomi management are totally mad

• John

Are u crazy Xiaomi this pricing is shit the break down of coronavirus and the economic crisis
Do you think someone will buy ur phones
This is my last Xiaomi phone just like Apple Samsung Huawei they compete only on prices
I will keep my old phone and not going to upgrade
👎👎👎&#128­078;