Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra

Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra

Phoenix007, 19 Oct 2020It's unfair that Xiaomi didn't release their the ... moreTotally agree 😥😪

• 192 cm asian boy

Aeldor, 27 Oct 2020Lol. No 3.5 mm jack?lol iphone also

holy **** that camera setup!!!!

Lol. No 3.5 mm jack?

Will foldable xiaomi arrive anytime soon?

• Pitchwisse

I bought the phone a few days ago. The first thing that was a wow effect was the display, and I say that coming from the Galaxy Note 10. It's one of those things you don't really know you need until you see it. The performance is stellar and the UI has some very useful features. I honestly preferred the camera on the MI10 pro, but the differences are marginal for the average consumer. The audio quality trumps every phone that has Dolby Atmos. The Charging speed is ridiculous, however it remains to be seen how it will affect battery integrity over time. The downside is that it is only available here in China.

what a rip off cant even get it

It's unfair that Xiaomi didn't release their the best phone globally. :(

• Amar

Jyac, 08 Oct 2020I have been using this phone for a while. Facing few issues... morei.was.also.facing same issue with what'sapp. you need to hold the what'sapp and then. go to app info.and give permission to.read your contact and give other all permission okey then it will not disappear contact name

i hope this phone crosses out of china because it is great.

Jyac, 08 Oct 2020I have been using this phone for a while. Facing few issues... moreyou can fix that by turning off miui optimization . First of all go to about phones click all specs then click miui version for 5 - 10 times.now go to developer options , scroll down and turn it off. the reason why i am saying this is bcz most of chinese rom miui optimizations are full of bugs and glitches , i also using mi 10 ultra and faced the same problem so i turned it off and everything went back to normal again. Oh ya , and after turning it off, some apps permissions will be set to default so you will have to give some permissions again.

• anono

Marwan Balo 30, 09 Oct 2020Great phone with a lot of Advantages, I love it and now I a... moresmooth and pretty fast? LOL its the most insane phone now, it just smooth and "pretty" fast? XD

Great phone with a lot of Advantages, I love it and now I am using it, it is so smooth and pretty fast

• Jyac

I have been using this phone for a while. Facing few issues with Chinese rom. What'sapp contacts are often disappeared from this mobile and I need often sync the contacts or restart. Also I am using Microsoft products for my work profile. Like Temas and outlook often crashing and not opening few times.

Phone is bit bulcky.

Joke, 08 Oct 2020$900 up for USB 2.0?? hahahah... It is USB Type-C revision 2. Not USB 2.0...

This phone is a really really really excellent Flagship phone. The performance , battery , charging speed and especially the cameras are INSANE. I upgraded from iphone 11 pro and i am very glad that i did. The software skin is also amazing , and turning off the miui optimization will make the software even faster , responsive and smoother. There are no ads that i encountered btw .I don't know why people say Dxomark cheats while the cameras are super amazing.
Mi 10 Ultra is the best smartphone i have every used in my entire life !

• Joke

$900 up for USB 2.0?? hahahah...

• Wesbard

RA949, 06 Oct 2020This phone is a pure miracle. When I first ordered it, I th... morecan you give me some money

• Begjay

Anonymous, 06 Oct 2020price now 800$ 8/128 online store todayNot even up to that if you go to Alibaba.com

• RA949

This phone is a pure miracle. When I first ordered it, I thought that it was going to be a huge and heavy phone, when actually, it was lighter than the iPhone 11 I was upgrading from.