Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G

Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G

Camera output is unbearable.

108MP is comedy,

Devices sent for all critics to review is seems to be good.

But when they ship it to consumers. How man. There is lots of difference in bloody quality

Cheated .

You will be Cheated if you buy this phone by looking at critics review.

• User

When are you guys going to review this device?

I want to buy mi 10i but there are only 2 ( 5g ) bands present in it ,
do other 5g bands can be enabled via future software update .
I dont wanna buy moto g 5g or realme x7 just because i dont like their cameras.
Please help me guys I'm confused..............................

Tech Guru, 09 Feb 2021 I bought Mi 10i Pros :- Have headphones jack (x7 doesn... more5g bands can only be unlocked if there are antennas already present, otherwise its just a 5g gimmick (like only one band of nord) ..
See moto g 5g it has atleast 10 5g bands.

I don't quite get the reason for providing few bands, maybe its a planned obsolence.

Seema, 06 Feb 2021I've brought this phone yesterday and it's camera... moreLet me know if you have to exchange with moto G7 Play

Deadmanwade, 29 Jan 2021I wonder if this phone's features will work if I bring... moreBruh , why Mi is giving you CN rom in Philippines ? ,

Shubham Luthra, 04 Feb 2021yes my does tooIt's normal for a phone to get heated while charging in 33W

Tech Guru, 09 Feb 2021idk why its happening of you coz the camera is great for me... more.

I bought Mi 10i Pros :- Have headphones jack (x7 doesn't have headphone jack) Cpu performance is better than x7 108 mp much sharper and details pics and samsung latest HM2 sensor. 120 Hz display , 240 Hz touch sampling rate , x7 has only 60 Hz Hybrid sd card slot , x7 don't have sd card slot. Glass back. Miui looks smooth and better but takes more memory. Cons :- LCD panel is color accurate but doesn't not gives perfect black . Gpu is little bit slower than x7 but by just a small margin. Only 2 5G bands but bands can be unlocked later on by system updates as hardware is there in the phone.

Seema, 06 Feb 2021I've brought this phone yesterday and it's camera... moreidk why its happening of you coz the camera is great for me , try updating the phone or replace it

• JK

Deadmanwade, 29 Jan 2021I wonder if this phone's features will work if I bring... moreTry custom ROMs which feature "universal safety net fix" built-in. It should let you use all banking apps, payment apps, food delivery apps and streaming apps

• JK

Any details on antenna configuration for network & wifi? Is it 1X1 MIMO or 2X2 MIMO? I think, if it is coming with 2X2 MIMO Xiaomi might be claiming it boldly everywhere. On another note, it's high time GSMArena also includes such details in its reviews.

• Seema

PULAK, 04 Feb 2021camera quality is very badI've brought this phone yesterday and it's camera is Very Very bad. I'm really really disappointed. Plz say how to solve the problem.

• Shafra

I bought this in 10th jan 21. Phone performs well till now. Display, camera, battery are excellent. Performance is also super. Sound is great. Charging is super fast. Only issue I found that is phone is heavy. But in hand does not feel much due to balance.

• PULAK

camera quality is very bad

Getting a Huge battery drain on this phone. any solution regarding this?

• Anik

Getting problem in battery. Used 16 hrs. then it was 0%

• Shubham Luthra

Anonymous, 30 Jan 2021Is you mi 10i getting heated while charging ? Mine does yes my does too

• Sushil

Camera performers very dirty facing redness issue

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2021lol samsung midrange , experience many times after few mont... moreagreed