Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G

Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G

• Wolf

I had to return my Mi 10t Lite due to a fault and got a Full Refund.
I am happy to get the 10t Lite (128GB) again, but want to know if the Poco F3 is a better option instead?
What is putting me off is that there is no SD card slot on the F3, how much better is the processor?

So it is Mi 10T Lite Vs Poco F3 - unless there is another option I am missing in a similar price range?

• Sarkirssian

Great phone. Just bought it to my girlfriend. 199€.

47794315, 21 May 2021For those asking whether it supports APTx, I think it does ... moreIt has Bluetooth

PUBG Mobile on this device anyone?

It supports not only aptx but also aptxHD ,i have mpow flame s with aptxHD and it supports that

For those asking whether it supports APTx, I think it does not.

If we look at Xiaomi's specs page, it doesn't even have Bluetooth...
(https://www.mi.com/global/mi-10t-lite/specs/)

• Rich

RegiMonke, 03 May 2021yes you can shoot RAW photosYou can shoot RAW photos but not at 64MP

• Abdur

Hello, does Mi 10T Lite support Amazon Prime video in HD?

• m3x

I have been using for a month and the phone feels great, the audio quality is way better than i expected, the battery is great. The camera is good but not huawei quality, video is also satisfactory but not great. The display is better than expected for being IPS. Good for people with fat fingers like me. It's heavy but I got used to it. Call quality is good as well, the radio i tried once and is horrible, the IR had a range about 2.2m for my ild panasonic tv.

• RegiMonke

Mira, 21 Apr 2021Hello I wonder about picture quality of this device, can yo... moreyes you can shoot RAW photos

• Anton

lesliedad82, 01 Apr 2021Very good phone!I use it aprox.3mounths,no issues or someth... moreWhat phone did you have before?

Kris, 12 Mar 2021Hi, Can somebody confirm, did update fix problem with dual... moreUK 10T lite user here, the update did allow me to have 5G (haven't tested a 5G signal yet due to my plan) on SIM1 and 4G on SIM2.

Just forget 5G & go for
Poco X3 Pro

chipset of it, r so much better than SD750

8/256....299$...X3 Pro
6/128....244$...X3 Pro

everything equal weight, tall....other things just a bit difference...except the chipset & amout of battery of x3 pro r more

• Mile

How to remove flashlight from lock screen?

• Mira

Hello I wonder about picture quality of this device, can you tell me is there possibility to shoot raw pictures in pro mode? Which camera is better mi 10t lite or mi 11 lite?

• BAHRAM

i have mi 10t lite

• Clau

Ray, 02 Jan 2021Bought this phone as a replacement for my poco f1, the scre... moreIndeed. In one direction has a blue tint and on other direction has a red tint. Seems annoing to me. i don't like also because it has only Google dialer and agenda, they cannot make their own dialer and agenda..

how is haptic feedback vibration in games on this ? i play certain games and for me this is important choice... is it strong and good ??

Very good phone!I use it aprox.3mounths,no issues or something!Battery life is good,camera good,loud speakers very good,and the charging time is super!Display quality is perfect and smooth.Highly recomended!!!

how is the network reception with this phone?