Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G

• J
  • Jobidoo
  • 8fI
  • 23 Nov 2021

Excellent phone for the money I cannot recommend you get it enough. I get three days from the battery alone!

• 29 Oct 2021

Mia, 28 Oct 2021Can You use 2 SIM-cards AND SD-card at the same time?I only use one SIM card, but this is what is written about this phone on this site: "On the other side of the frame, Xiaomi has placed the SIM card tray, which is big enough to house just one SIM card and a microSD card or two SIMs making it a hybrid slot ". Good luck.

• M
      • Mia
      • pWc
      • 28 Oct 2021

Anonymous, 24 Oct 2021After a week, I can say that this product did not disappoin... moreCan You use 2 SIM-cards AND SD-card at the same time?

• 26 Oct 2021

Perhaps someone from the phone users: is it worth taking advantage of the new update on this phone. The "old" program works very well

• 26 Oct 2021

Ray, 02 Jan 2021Bought this phone as a replacement for my poco f1, the scre... moreIt is obvious that your phone is defective. I am very pleased with the quality of my phone screen.

• 24 Oct 2021

After a week, I can say that this product did not disappoint me. Questions?

• nbT
              • 20 Oct 2021

clinnyb, 09 Dec 2020does it take an external sd card?yes

• tVk
                • 14 Oct 2021

poco x3 lite?haha

• 3@8
                  • 08 Sep 2021

This phone is perfect with my iPhone x max

It have 3.5 radio 5g and android and 33 wat charge

With my iPhone camera im completely my phone use

Thanks xiaomi

• h
                    • huawei
                    • mIm
                    • 02 Sep 2021

No microSDXC place on SIM slot

• a
                      • anon
                      • mKb
                      • 28 Aug 2021

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2021Maybe there was but sold in limited supplies.No, 256gb model does not exist.

• 7X1
                        • 05 Aug 2021

Andre , 11 Jul 202110T lite Doesn't come in 8/256.Maybe there was but sold in limited supplies.

• A
                          • Andre
                          • Nvp
                          • 11 Jul 2021

Anonymous, 07 Jul 20218/256 of 10T Lite & 6/128 of POCO F3 = EQUAL PRICE10T lite Doesn't come in 8/256.

• M4v
                            • 07 Jul 2021

i check some online stores

Mi 10T (6/128)
                            &
                            Mi 10T Lite (6/128)

The price difference between them has greatly decreased

just 55$ as my observation ( for today )

so its better to buy MI 10T (6/128)

Anonymous, 07 Jul 20218/256 of 10T Lite & 6/128 of POCO F3 = EQUAL PRICEI said IN MY COUNTRY. Do you need more than 5 of your braincells to read?

• 63y
                                • 07 Jul 2021

lesonoeu, 04 Jul 2021in my country mi 10t lite 5g is 250 and f3 is 3558/256 of 10T Lite
                                &
                                6/128 of POCO F3

=

EQUAL PRICE

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2021I would choose Poco F3, the perfomance is more wow than mi ... morein my country mi 10t lite 5g is 250 and f3 is 355

• p%7
                                    • 26 Jun 2021

Wolf, 21 Jun 2021I had to return my Mi 10t Lite due to a fault and got a Ful... moreI would choose Poco F3, the perfomance is more wow than mi 10t lite, thats my opinion

• W
                                      • Wolf
                                      • 0nm
                                      • 21 Jun 2021

I had to return my Mi 10t Lite due to a fault and got a Full Refund.
                                      I am happy to get the 10t Lite (128GB) again, but want to know if the Poco F3 is a better option instead?
                                      What is putting me off is that there is no SD card slot on the F3, how much better is the processor?

So it is Mi 10T Lite Vs Poco F3 - unless there is another option I am missing in a similar price range?

• S
                                        • Sarkirssian
                                        • 6sR
                                        • 13 Jun 2021

Great phone. Just bought it to my girlfriend. 199€.