Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G

Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G

• Haroon Rehman

Why 6gb ram only, 8gb ram is best

kolgab96, 03 Oct 2020Which one should I buy and why? Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G Xia... moreDepends on what you're looking for.
For gaming, the Snapdragon 765G on the Mi 10 Lite 5G still outperforms it.
For camera, the Mi 10T Lite 5G is better with it's 64MP Sony Camera.
The way I see it is, the Mi 10T Lite 5G is a more balanced phone because it has a good Camera set and still good processor that can still game better than the Poco X3. Both are legit 5G phones with those numerous bands. The Mi 10 Lite 5G also is AMOLED while the Mi10T Lite 5G is IPS, if you have a screen preference.

• Sevy

joe nodden, 10 Oct 2020The only reason I see for anyone to buy this is the jack. What about the amazing price to performance ratio?

screen too big for me 166mm

was okay if was below than 159mm

The only reason I see for anyone to buy this is the jack.

• KiT

kolgab96, 03 Oct 2020Which one should I buy and why? Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G Xia... moreI am also confused between mi 10 Lite 5G and Mi 10 Lite 5G. But I hardly choose Mi 10T lite, because of it's camera, battery and fornt design. Mi 10 lite 5G can be one SIM 5G supported, but Mi 10T lite both SIM 5G supported. What's your best choice?

Anonymous, 08 Oct 2020I see this similar way you do. + Poco has radio (unlike th... more*correct
Sure meant ultrawide + forgot selfies. The point remains: this may turn out to be better phone than X3 not due to 5G only

Diegofnc, 08 Oct 2020So it's a POCO X3 NFC but with a better processor (5g)... moreI have POCO X3 NFC 128 GB storage /6 GB RAM (which is AWESOME!) but if this phone (which here has some wrong specs, check official website for correct ones) has an "early bird" promotion at launch for the 128 GB storage version (although it supports SIM+SIM+SD Card so 64 GB should also be OK) I will return my POCO X3 (thanks to the 30 days return policy I have).

It all comes down to release price, I am willing to loose a 4 MP on front camera (16 MP vs 20 MP), 5 MP on ultra wide camera sensor (8 MP vs 13 MP) and about 340 mAh (4820 vs 5160) on battery, in exchange for dual band positioning system (GPS: L1+L5| Galileo: E1+E5a) 5 G capable phone and the minor increase in processor power (+3% single, +7% overall). As I said all this if the price is right (and yes I know that there are some recommended prices, but usually there are some hidden flash deals as well).

Diegofnc, 08 Oct 2020So it's a POCO X3 NFC but with a better processor (5g)... moreI see this similar way you do.
+ Poco has radio (unlike this it seems) and better selfie cam on paper (13MP vs 8) but lacks dedicated card slot in comparison. Faster SoC could make the difference though so I would wait with final judgement to see if extra money is for 5G (mostly) or it's better.

So it's a POCO X3 NFC but with a better processor (5g) and more premium feel (glass back altough it loses the aluminium frame). POCO it's the better choice and it's cheaper.

• Shelvey

MKA RASEL, 01 Oct 2020Very ugly back design, plastic frame, LCD display! No Tele... moreWhy should you request for such specs on this mid-range phones. You should be glad that xiaomi is offering 279 euro for this device bcuz it is a real value for money. If you want a more sophisticated phone, then you should opt for xiaomi mi 10. Be grateful for what xiaomi is offering to you.

• Dukkel

Wanneer komt XIAOMI Mi 10T met een E-Sim?

Sevy, 05 Oct 2020Will this phone be a lot faster than my Honor 9?Of course it will, it's 5g

• Sevy

Will this phone be a lot faster than my Honor 9?

• Krona

So glad that you they retained the stereo speakers..they should cut off the gimmicky cameras

YUKI93, 01 Oct 2020I wouldn't regret it because the Redmi Note 9 Pro has ... moreyou're right man... thanks

• Me

Some guy, 04 Oct 2020Does it really have ips display?i think it's not a problem since it has HDR10

Floryn, 04 Oct 2020Specs here say that ti doesn't support expansion card,... moreThat's right, except Mi 10T Lite have dual SIM + Micro SD Card slot while Poco X3 have Hybrid Dual SIM slot. "Supports 2+1 card slot, nano-SIM + nano-SIM + microSD (512GB expandable)" I prefer Mi 10T Lite more because of it's beautiful rose sand color.

• MH Shakil

Awesome device with perfect hardware, may be next device after note8

• Some guy

Does it really have ips display?