Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G

Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G

Cannot really see the reason for this phone to exist when you have the Mi 10 Lite 5G with an AMOLED screen and a more powerful Snapdragon 765G chipset alongside FM Radio support. The only reason that I can think of on why this phone exists is to milk the 750 5G chipset.

even Lite version have 166mm

A brick in ur hand

i regret buying redmi note 9 pro last week.

root3over2, 01 Oct 2020I believe this phone is better than the Poco X3. According ... moreAll Xiaomi phones have buildin ads, including Mi, Redmi and Poco. But you can turn them off in the settings of each app, turn off "show recommendations".

No Microsd? Yet have 64gb version

• Lizuzu

kolgab96, 30 Sep 2020What should I buy and why? Poco X3 or Mi 10T Lite?There's hardly any difference between the Poco and this Mi10T Lite, the main one being the new Snapdragon 750G SOC, which isn't a huge difference from the 732G, apart from the 5G compatibility it's something like 5-8% performance difference.

Just think about if it's worth spending more for this, ultimately the choice is your's.

(By the way for the one saying that there's lot of intrusives ads, I literally got a total of 0 ad since I have it, and even if it was the case, I don't see why it would be different for the Mi10T Lite as they both run MIUI 12)

• Ijaz khan

kolgab96, 30 Sep 2020What should I buy and why? Poco X3 or Mi 10T Lite?You should buy mi10t lite because of latest 5g processor and much more better than 732g.🙂

Lol. Some here can't read, or? Dedicated card slot is supported.

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2020Without SD CarD Means Apple Devices /Why SD Card SloT Misse... moreJust to make users buy the higher RAM and storage version, you see you can buy a 128GB sd card from SanDisk with 80MB/s writing speed so if they make it with sd card option almost no one will buy the higher versions available from the smartphone.

kolgab96, 30 Sep 2020What should I buy and why? Poco X3 or Mi 10T Lite?I believe this phone is better than the Poco X3. According to Dave Lee (YouTuber), the Poco X3 has lots of ads in the system and can be rather intrusive in software experience.

What should I buy and why? Poco X3 or Mi 10T Lite?

• Mehrab

good phone if it has sd card

very bad ! no AMOLED Panel.

According to Xiaomi official site, Mi 10T lite supports sd card up to 512gb

Without SD CarD Means Apple Devices /Why SD Card SloT Missed??Rip!

• Yomi

hope this is not the rebrand of poco x3 nfc. the specs looks bad esp the battery size and no sd card slot makes it really worst

Hmm headphone socket yes.
OIS no.

Repalcment for my mi9t is proving tricky! It's the only thing i don't like about it. No OIS on camera.

the shape of this mi 10T lite feels like mutated Poco X3

• Mr. DeadAlive

This phone reminds me Motorola Moto Design.