Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G

Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G

Which system applications that are unwanted, always running in the cache, can we disable?

• Applexoxo

Have anyone experience the camera can't record video? Don't know when it start. Before can but now cannot anymore. I've reset the camera setting to default but still nothing happened. Please help me

• Shameer

Mostafa, 26 Jan 2021My luna silver mi t10 pro has 256g storage and 8g ramSame color and memory i got yesterday.. so nice.. if amoled display phone more beauty... This display good but i like more AMOLED display.

• Mostafa

Shameer, 24 Jan 2021Thank you so much brotherMy luna silver mi t10 pro has 256g storage and 8g ram

• Sorin

There is no barometer sensor , but the rest its really nice

• Lulu

this uses samsung HMX sensor(so i have read), are they as good as the sony IMX sensors?

• michael

haikal91, 25 Jan 2021please help me choose between Mi 10T or Samsung S10e. Both ... moreif the price is the same, by all means go for MI

please help me choose between Mi 10T or Samsung S10e. Both have the same price in my region

Phone does not have a barometer.

• Shameer

Mostafa, 24 Jan 2021Luna Silver this color reduce sumdge and fingerprints compa... moreThanks bro.

• Shameer

Crocop, 24 Jan 2021I you care about looks then Aurora blue is the right choice... moreThank you so much brother

Shameer, 24 Jan 2021Dear brothers Please give me your valuable advise. Wich co... moreI you care about looks then Aurora blue is the right choice. Phone just looks stunning in that one. But as someone else said you can easily leave smudges all over it, but considering most of the people just use some kinda of case, that isn't a problem if you ask me.

And yeah, Aurora blue only comes in 256GB variant as far as I saw, so also consider that.

• VIL

I use this smartphone for one month. Everyday some bugs appears. It doesn't work functionality!

• Mostafa

Shameer, 24 Jan 2021Dear brothers Please give me your valuable advise. Wich co... moreLuna Silver this color reduce sumdge and fingerprints compare to another colors i tested all of them and choose luna silver

Dear brothers
Please give me your valuable advise. Wich color is better i mean more beauty

• AnoM

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2021For everyone asking about the phone heating up during gamin... moreTo top up, those asking are never comparing between games, all thought that every game plays on the smartphone will behave the same.
Every smartphone does heat up when playing heavy game.
Meaning, not all games will make the smartphone heat up, or not heat up in the same way, it depends on what game you are playing.
Certainly, getting the most powerful smartphone available is the way to go. Those still complain, meaning you don't understand the underlying logic of how smartphone works.

• 0101

Anonymous, 22 Jan 2021It would be the best if it has curved display and AMOLED pa... moreCurved display and AMOLED sucks. Ips is the best for reading.

For everyone asking about the phone heating up during gaming, that just means that the cooling system of the phone is working as it is dissipating the heat away from the SoC. The back of your phone warming up doesn't always mean that it is bad, actually it's the opposite.

The heat dissipation on the Mi 10t / Pro is actually very good. I've been using this unit heavily as my gaming phone and compared to the other notable, much more expensive phones who throttles after a few minutes, snapdragon 865 or the Mi 10t / Pro in particular is impressive.

Mi 10t pro touch sample rate is 144hz while Poco X3 is 240hz.