Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G

Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G

Does the Indian variant has NavIC navigation ??

• xperia2IV

if they make the non pro version smaller i'll buy. Waiting a 6.1 inch 4000mah sd 865 android at similar price, other specs not really bother.

• Khan

Passerby, 20 Oct 2020Feedback from anyone who already has this unit? Nice specs,... moreXiaomi phone batteries performance is better than other phones, I am using mi max 2.

• Passerby

Feedback from anyone who already has this unit? Nice specs, IPS isnt bad, its very durable compared to AMOLED. Remember that an amoled screen is "ORGANIC" and will deteriorate in time. But I heard bad things about Xiaomi''s performance when it comes to the battery.

Stunam, 16 Oct 2020IPS LCD only 395ppi screen LoL Nothing special about thi... moreYou were talking like BS!!! My phone Vivo v11i has 395ppi and it sharps enough.

bad cooling system. too hot for 144hz gaming and long term usage.

• Wwhat

MMX337, 19 Oct 2020I use Xiaomi phones about 10 years, and after 1 year usage ... moreWhy would you keep buying for 10yrs if you know the battery will die ahahahahaha

Kun, 19 Oct 2020Do everyone know what is the white camera stand for? It... moreYes, Its the Ambient light sensor for the back
used for enhanced 360^ light sensing

Do everyone know what is the white camera stand for? It's just a decoration or having a function like flicker detection or light ambient sensor?

I use Xiaomi phones about 10 years, and after 1 year usage the battery die.
When Xiaomi start use Graphen battery then i buy new phone. I still use mu Mi 9T
No wireless charging :(

• Phmalakas

Stunam, 16 Oct 2020IPS LCD only 395ppi screen LoL Nothing special about thi... morelol that free scooter though hahaha

Livius, 16 Oct 2020Most of you that have burns after months can be explained i... moreGreat comment sir. I couldn't agree more, IPS is just inferior technology.

• Himura

JQ23, 16 Oct 2020I think the Malaysia price is most cheapest only cost RM199... moreJust bought it for RM1999 (malaysia). Dont want to compare with other phone....what really matter are flagship chipset, big battery capacity, stereo speaker and suit my budget.

• Zak

This is a step back, the telephoto lens is missing.

• Raz

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2020Thx God, it's IPS!Agree! But... no sd card :(

Thx God, it's IPS!

AAAA, 16 Oct 2020I don't see the IPS LCD display as a con here. I'... moreMost of you that have burns after months can be explained in 3 ways. 1. You are talking BS which it's 90% of the case, I currently use an A71 and in 9 months of use, the screen is perfect. I have Note 4 from it was brand new, the screen is perfect. I used S9+ until the battery died on me and I used it for 2 years and guess what ? No burns at all. 2. You are using brightness above 70% and 3. You leave your phone on the table with the screen opened for a very long time with the same image. If you know how to use a phone, the OLED will never burn. My GF still has her LG G5 and guess what ? It has ghost effect all over the screen, similar with OLED burn and you know why ? Because she kept leaving it on the table opened for a very long time with the same image. So this thing with burns exists but people just like to make up reasons for something that they want or it's missing. 144Hz on that LCD crap is useless. Compare this phone with Poco F2 Pro and the quality of the screen on F2 Pro is light years ahead of this super cheap LCD. And they also used LCD to make the phone cheaper.

I think the Malaysia price is most cheapest only cost RM1999 which is about 410 EUR, and it's 8+256.

• Lucian

AAAA, 16 Oct 2020I don't see the IPS LCD display as a con here. I'... moreI agree, OLED screens produce the burning effect in case of prolonged use. For programmers I recommend a phone with IPS display.