Xiaomi Mi 11

Xiaomi Mi 11

• Benzino

I highly doubt that price will be 'around 500 euros' :D
Anyway, specs are great, especially the screen and cpu. Can't wait till haters show up and give 3 or 4 bashes πŸ˜‚

Arijeffrko, 28 Dec 2020I do 🀚& with usb 3.0, you also get support for video ou... moreBetween Hocking a cable for video out Vs screen cast?. For me I can't get to my TV port cause the TV is large and mounted .very very comfortable to just sit on any chair and cast screens and yeah screen cast got lots better with BT 5.2

That's a sexy phone alright

• Jolugaba

I can't wait for this beautiful and super powerful phone. I want it

• ABDULAZIZ ALRAHMANI

just why curve screeen whhhhyyy

• Venkat

Flagship Killer of 2021 Game starts!

Anonymous, 28 Dec 2020Ugliest phone i ever seen in my lifeyou have no idea what are you talking about...take a look to this list:

• Ekene 08063990701

Awesome πŸ‘ by xiaomi m11 is beast

This will be one of the best flagships of 2021.. Xiaomi will outsmart most companies nowβœŒπŸΏπŸ“Έ

Ugliest phone i ever seen in my life

• Sks

Nice

• Moj

Good device with a low price

• San

Looks perfect minus the big size and lack of USB 3

Xiaomi Mi 11 sitting below Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra.....

Ekott, 28 Dec 2020And by the way, who still uses cords to hook up Thier smart... moreI do 🀚& with usb 3.0, you also get support for video out, which has no latency/lag compared to wireless screencast.

• Set Gecko

If it's really about 500 bucks it's the first best buy of the year. I'm on it.

AnonF-964910, 28 Dec 2020USB 2.0?!?!?!? Seriously Xiaomi... literally every compe... moreAnd by the way, who still uses cords to hook up Thier smartphones?

AnonF-964910, 28 Dec 2020USB 2.0?!?!?!? Seriously Xiaomi... literally every compe... moreIs it a deal breaker for you?

• AnonF-964910