Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite

Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite

• yenc

6GB/128, 11 lite 4G, 236 euro was what i got it for.

Anonymous, 17 Apr 2021Is this the cheapest phone with a screen with 1B colors?yes baby

Anonymous, 17 Apr 2021wish was SnapDragon 690 5G instead sd732G too many ... moreor so weird & strange big logo
of new realme phones

sd732G

too many sd732 phone....just let it go

Mi 11 lite 5G....sd690g
Mi 11 lite+ 5G....sd780g

todays we see alot of strange & weird names
like Realme X7 pro ultra....with no change vs previous version!!!
@ least Lite+ its not so weird like pro ultra postfix๐Ÿ˜

Is this the cheapest phone with a screen with 1B colors?

xiaomi continue with this fake always on display... 10 seconds only... we have to do a sort of class action?

asdf, 16 Apr 2021Which one? Mi Note 10, Redmi Note 10, Redmi Note 10 Pro?Redmi note 10 pro

• qwerty

[deleted post]Wdym? It's less than half the price of regular Mi 11.

Simply the best phone - big screen and only 157g. The competition just can't make 6.5''+ phones less than 180g (typically 200g+) and it's a shame.

• asdf

moazzant, 16 Apr 2021what do you prefer xiaomi note 10 or xiaomi mi 11 lite?Which one? Mi Note 10, Redmi Note 10, Redmi Note 10 Pro?

• moazzant

what do you prefer xiaomi note 10 or xiaomi mi 11 lite?

Jck, 13 Apr 2021Is the back panel plastic or glass?Should I buy this one or:
-Realme 8/8 pro
-Oppo reno 4
-Samsung galaxy a72
-iphone x
-oppo x2 lite

Reljin86, 10 Apr 2021If you asking what to take redmi note 10 pro or mi 11 lite,... moreI would suggest you go for Mi devices if possible. I changed my phone from Redmi Note 8 Pro to Mi 11 Lite recently, the upgrades over the specs are amazing of course. But what I find out after I upgrade to Mi 11 Lite is that Mi devices usually will have a better signal connection and GPS connection. Not to mention there are also some software features which is absent on my Redmi devices. A similar scenario also occurs at my friend's Mi and Redmi devices, this shows clearly where Redmi's cheaper price is included of some sacrifice on parts that we can't see. In short, Xiaomi is still the big brother here, no way that Lei would let Redmi offer something similar but with a lower price.

Mi 11 Lite 4G vs Poco X3 Pro. Which has better Cameras?
I don't play games, but Camera quality matters to me.
My wife already has Poco X3 NFC, but Wide camera video never launches on time.
I need good quality photo and video to record my toddler life moments for future especially at Night Scenes.

Anyone with this phone confirm working FM Radio?

Anonymous, 11 Apr 2021A52 is just way better. Normally, I don't like Samsung... moreLol not way better...Mi 11 lite 5G has close to flagship display spec, better SD 780G and much much cheaper. I love MIUI it provide 100% free themes and wallpaper to download while OneUI you need to pay for better looking themes , wallpapers and other apps in Galaxy Store. Also IP68 is useless it will degrade overtime..

Jck, 13 Apr 2021Is the back panel plastic or glass?Glass

Anonymous, 11 Apr 2021A52 is just way better. Normally, I don't like Samsung... more*Actually Mi 11 Lite is more light weight (157g), whereas A54 is 189g, but I agree, A52 is really decent device for its price

• Jck

Is the back panel plastic or glass?

• Rafik

Why all the trash now coming without 3.5mm jack and micro SD slot?