Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G

Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G

keloid, 19 Apr 2021I was asking the local reseller and he told me that the 5G ... moreIn France we can get it this Friday

the dimensions and the weight is pretty good.. but a little overpriced

keloid, 19 Apr 2021Thats what I was saying. If you have bad sensor, bad chip a... moreSorry I misunderstood your initial comment, and yeah I agree

So it has plastic frame ?

• keloid

Solierboix, 16 Apr 2021Any idea when this will be available? I see that Mi 11 lite... moreI was asking the local reseller and he told me that the 5G version will be available from May (in Europe).

• keloid

Anonymous, 17 Apr 2021your issue there is your G6, it has a camera sensor so smal... moreThats what I was saying. If you have bad sensor, bad chip and bad camera software, OIS wont help you at all.

• Gipss

No fuc***** jack !

Had someone in possession of this phone on XDA confirm No FM Radio. That is the deal breaker choosing this phone over the Redmi Note 10 Pro. Oh well - Thanks for the responses!

• Billy

Spanky, 06 Apr 2021I’m not complaining about getting a free screen protector. ... moreIf it helps, I just saw today a new m 11 lite 5g review/unboxing, and the screen protector was PRE-INSTALLED by Xiami/the factory.

Mediatek sux, 17 Apr 2021You are mixing up eis and ois.Sh*t. I got a bit confused. Thanks for the correction.

SShreyas, 17 Apr 2021Do you even know what OIS really is? It won't even af... moreYou are mixing up eis and ois.

keloid, 16 Apr 2021OIS is not a life saver in photography. I have LG G6 with O... moreyour issue there is your G6, it has a camera sensor so small it could easily fit on an ants knob

Rockster76, 16 Apr 2021But it has no FM Radio I've see phones with No Jack but with working FM Radio that uses the included USBC adapter to plug in headphones to make the radio work. Secondly - i've also seen other spec reviews listing this phone as having FM radio hence my ask from someone who actually has this phone in their possession could confirm.

Snapdragon 780G form 370 dollars!

Xiaomi now it's your turn to prepare "diapers" for yourself, you will loose your position in global market!
Obvious Reasons
1. Overpriced
2. Xiaomi mi 11 pro only for China
3. Rest of your phones are identical to each other!

• khellandros66

SShreyas, 17 Apr 2021Do you even know what OIS really is? It won't even af... morewrong, wrong wrong, OIS is used for photos as well. It is based on stops, if you have +/-3ev exposure and your OIS is capable of operating in 3 stops, you like have OIS from -1ev to +2ev etc actually do research before posting

keloid, 16 Apr 2021OIS is not a life saver in photography. I have LG G6 with O... moreDo you even know what OIS really is?
It won't even affect your photograph. It only stabilizes the video you're recording

Rockster76, 16 Apr 2021But it has no FM RadioIf fm radio most important for you. Just redmi 4a is enough not need buy this model

Anonymous, 14 Apr 2021Yes it will support it, including aptx HD, aptx Adaptive and LDACBut it has no FM Radio

• Solierboix

Any idea when this will be available? I see that Mi 11 lite 4g is present on Aliexpress, but for this one I can't find it.