Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G

Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G

jikilan, 16 Jul 2021With the latest 12.5.2 ROM version. I left one issue which ... moreThe WhatsApp voice message turning off the screen might be appearing only when you're holding your phone in a certain way, it might be thinking that you're holding your phone near your ear, like when you make a phone call.
Some phones don't seem to have real proximity sensor, but a proximity AI.

Anonymous, 19 Jul 2021recently google apps doesn't work correctly on some br... moreYou can't just say it's better to buy the Mi 10T Pro, the Mi 11 Lite 5G is smaller, lighter, have a OLED display, with higher max brightness, IP rating, microSD, Gorilla Glass 6.
It will all come down to personal preference, just because you like a phone doesn't mean everybody will.

• Mi5g

Noodle, 19 Jul 2021Upgraded from Galaxy A50. I'm happy about it. Except G... moreThey are fine with stock launcher.Still don't work with third party launchers....

• Mi5g

Sergio, 19 Jul 2021So, no one has experienced any problems with the proximity ... moreFrom time to time yes but much much better than the older Xiaomi phones.

jikilan, 16 Jul 2021With the latest 12.5.2 ROM version. I left one issue which ... morerecently google apps doesn't work correctly on some brand phone makers
this is not just for xiaomi

about playing voice in whatsapp...this is not just about xiaomi
i have sony + android 9...recently i face with issue

anyway instead of buying 8/256 or 8/128 version of Mi 11 lite 5g...better buy MI 10T PRO...8/128
so much better camera + better battery
bcuz battery + camera on this phone is average

i like to see this phone btw 150mm_152mm...not as big as 161mm 😐

• Sergio

Sergio, 14 Jul 2021Can anyone experienced any issues with the proximity sensor... moreSo, no one has experienced any problems with the proximity sensor?

Upgraded from Galaxy A50. I'm happy about it. Except Gestures don't work!!!?? Fix?

With the latest 12.5.2 ROM version. I left one issue which is still troubling me. The screen auto off when playing WhatsApp voice message. I am not sure is WhatsApp bug or from MIUI.

So far other than the Google clock alarm issue (never ring, but I have workaround) and home automation button bugs in the control menu seem working better now. I don't have any major complaints to share now.

All good. Have using for 1.5 months. Good hardware from xiaomi, but software need to improve more to make everyone happy...

this is the phone to buy.

Lale, 04 Jul 2021It's the International version, i checked as soon as I... moreYour device might be china region specific and the seller unlocked the bootloader and flashed the global rom, i could be wrong

Great phone. Does it have Wi-Fi 6e?

jusknittin, 06 Jul 2021I'm not sure how you've got one because I've... moreIt's available in Singapore

• Sergio

Can anyone experienced any issues with the proximity sensor on this phone?
I mean, when you're in a call, the screen doesn't turn off so your cheek accidentally hangs up or mutes the call, things like that.
I've read that many users complain about it, and that Xiaomi even promised a fix for it soon.

• jusknittin

jikilan, 06 Jul 2021I might be totally wrong. Could be it those reporting this ... moreCome to think about it, that's quite possible. If your phone have "locations" turned on, even if it's global rom, the app could just lookup for the location it gets and inform that it's not supported right? The internal structure of a software are just bunch of codes, isn't it? Therefore, I was thinking that the rom will have a line of code that says something like "if this place location is [etc etc], block this app".

• jusknittin

Lale, 07 Jul 2021Don't worry, I'm not taking any response as if so... moreI'm sorry it didn't work out for you Lale. I guess that (to return the phone) is the only thing to do.

• jusknittin

fromagger, 06 Jul 2021they are readily availabe on ebay right now with internatio... moreI might be wrong but I don't think that's officially from xiaomi. The "factory unlock" remark and/or the disclaimer "please check your carrier compatibility" are possibly clear indications that it's not officially by xiaomi. Of course the phone still usable and you might not even notice the difference.

jusknittin, 06 Jul 2021I'm not sure how you've got one because I've... moreDon't worry, I'm not taking any response as if someone is treating me like a liar, is just that I'm losing my mind in thinking what the hell happened with this particular phone.

I'm in Italy. To see if the phone was the international version I checked right on the phone under the About section.

I reached to Google for support but they closed the matter as if it was resolved.

I'm returning the phone, this issue is really annoying.

• Rj

No headphone jack, what is the use of hi-fi 24-bit/196khz sound support???

👎👎👎

• fromagger

jusknittin, 06 Jul 2021I'm not sure how you've got one because I've... morethey are readily availabe on ebay right now with international shipping from the US. i live in the midwest and got mine 3 days later with free shipping. the price has also dropped down to 350usd from 380usd

jusknittin, 06 Jul 2021I'm not sure how you've got one because I've... moreI might be totally wrong. Could be it those reporting this issue. The ROM in their phone is REALLY MIUI global version but they are staying inside a country that not supported?