Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro

Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro

Question, 15 Jan 2022Which one is better? Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro or Xiaomi 11T ProMi 11 pro is much better than the 11T pro

• lol man

dose this phone has the same wifi problem as the mi 11?

elf11, 12 Jan 2022Where can I find these prices? Giztop sell it 599$
without charger 67W
Black
if u had some charger , no need to buy it, they sell it for around 25$

tradingshenzhen sell it for 629$ + 67W charger

add taxes too when will arrive

__in china after new year price back to 629$ too

________
of course mi 11 pro its better than 11t pro

• Question

Which one is better? Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro or Xiaomi 11T Pro

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2022Get price cut in china Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro (8GB+128GB) is... moreWhere can I find these prices?

Get price cut in china

Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro (8GB+128GB)
is now selling for 3649 yuan ($574)

This price is slightly lower than
3699 yuan ($582) belong to XIAOMI 12.... 8/128

• Flipp

semser, 14 Dec 2021I want to pass to the ultra,I actually have mi 11 pro 128 G... moreI use gcam to capture 5x shots and they turn out pretty good even in low light. Not a huge difference. I think the largest difference may be the ultra wide but I seldom use that sensor.

• semser

Flipp, 09 Dec 2021I get good battery life on 11 Pro with the screen set to 90... moreI want to pass to the ultra,I actually have mi 11 pro 128 GB,so do you recommend me to stay with the 11 pro,what about the ultra wide and 5x camera,are there big differences in quality? Thanks

• Mr Pal

Nice Smartphone

• Flipp

I get good battery life on 11 Pro with the screen set to 90hz and FHD. If you want to apply 90hz this can be done with a program called SetEdit.

The form factor of 11 Pro is much nicer than 11 Ultra. I had the Ultra earlier but it was to heavy and large for my taste. 11 Pro feels more or less like Mi 10/ Mi 10 Pro in the hand.

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2021 MI 11 & MI 11 PRO (COUNT THEM OUT) & just buy ... moreXperia 5 ll and 1 ll (count them out)

865 no heating issues but still less efficient and less powerful.

Worse displays, who needs 4k on a 6-7 inches phone, even 2k is too much.

Smaller battery and extremely slow charging

Smaller camera
Less zoom capabilities

Both have ip68

And you can get the pro as low as 600$ about as much as a used xperia 5 II goes for.

Also if you really cared about audio you would buy an external headphone driver anyway (unless you buy the LG v60 which is very unlikely) if you would buy it you would be fine with the redmi dots basic which go for 15€

Ryan18, 06 Sep 2021How's the performance? is it overheat?But, XPERIA 5 II produces mid-range class photos whereas Mi 11 pro produces flagship class.

• Tom

My issue with this phone is the auto brightness, there are times that it gets really dim / dark that it doesn't fit the lighting anymore and strains the eyes. I wish there was a native control to calibrate the auto brightness.

Mr RiceY, 17 Nov 2021Does this phone have variable refresh rate?You can choose between 60 or 120 Hz.

Does this phone have variable refresh rate?

haha bobo, 05 Nov 2021why did choose to downgrade the cameras from the mi 10 pro ... moreHow a bigger main camera, 5x 8mp instead of 5mp and a slightly worse UW is a downgrade

Stefano, 10 Nov 2021A small comment, if I am not wrong the fast charging should... moreYou are

• Stefano

A small comment, if I am not wrong the fast charging should be 130w not 67w

why did choose to downgrade the cameras from the mi 10 pro (except for the godly display) that thing actually has the best camera setup to exist, no doubt

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2021 MI 11 & MI 11 PRO (COUNT THEM OUT) & just buy ... moreXperia 5 II it's a joke of a phone with no zoom capabilities and a low range camera. I had it and I sold it instantly because it was inferior compared to my ex P30 Pro...