Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro

Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro

Verikku, 25 Jun 2021Does anyone know if this phone is available somewhere in Eu... moregoogle cect shop :)

• Verikku

Does anyone know if this phone is available somewhere in Europe ?

TPJR, 22 Jun 2021Is this phone heavy to hold? and is it comfortable to hold ... moreBoth Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 11 Pro are comfortable to hold.
The MI 11 Ultra is on the heavier side at 234g (slightly top heavy).
The MI 11 Pro on the other hand is much lighter at 208g

Is this phone heavy to hold? and is it comfortable to hold on hand?

BroAm7, 19 Jun 2021Try this rom. Its base on chineae rom but more globally. ... moreSorry
1. Xiaomi eu

Try this rom. Its base on chineae rom but more globally.
1. Xiomi eu. Non root
2. mi.globe Option with root or non root

Should be a great phone against S21 Plus and OP 9 Pro. It's a shame Xiaomi never release it globally 🥲

• Fatty

I am desperately waiting for this phone to be launched globally.

NY Yankee , 15 Jun 2021I bought it from TradingShenzen. Check their site. Yes, thank you, I'm already looking at the page.

• NY Yankee

DMX, 15 Jun 2021Pass me the link from where you bought it please I bought it from TradingShenzen.
Check their site.

NY Yankee , 15 Jun 2021Also I have the ultra version. But both pro and ultra vers... morePass me the link from where you bought it please

• NY Yankee

Dmx, 15 Jun 2021Do you have the device? running 4g? Which Rom did you cho... moreAlso I have the ultra version.
But both pro and ultra version have same band support.

• NY Yankee

Dmx, 15 Jun 2021Do you have the device? running 4g? Which Rom did you cho... moreROM? It came with stock Chinese ROM.
I have unlocked bootloader, but have stayed on stock Chinese ROM.

• Dmx

NY Yankee , 15 Jun 2021I am from US, there Will be no 5g band support, only one on... moreDo you have the device? running 4g? Which Rom did you choose from the 3?

• NY Yankee

Dmx, 14 Jun 2021What is the problem with the United States? I am from US, there Will be no 5g band support, only one on T-mobile.
But 4g works great even in rural areas

• Fatty

Anonymous, 09 Jun 2021There won't be any international release for mi11 pro Will their be a alternative being released for the Mi 11 Pro anytime soon

• Dmx

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2021Just buy it from TradingShenzen. It works everywhere in Eu... moreWhat is the problem with the United States?

• DMX

Hello, anyone from the United States who has this device? Where can I buy it and that it has all the 5g and 4g bands of the USA? Or will it have a global Rom for any country and operator?

Anonymous, 11 Jun 2021How much did it cost you? EU version meaning with EU ROM?? Sry eu Rom yes.

I paid 1068$ all cost including 19$ in shipping and there will not be any extra cost as tax, VAT etc, everything is paid 👍🏻

WhyNegative, 10 Jun 2021I ended up ordering the EU version of the MI11 Ultra the wh... moreHow much did it cost you? EU version meaning with EU ROM??