Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Does it support 120w charging???

Just use wireless charging my dear. To keep away of scratching. I used phone with aluminium frame but it still look new,no scratches either. So its depend upon the user on how to take care of their belongings. Right?

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2022That would make me buy it even if it would cost more than 1... moreHonestly,
The 12 series so far I wouldn't choose over 11 Ultra (so far) - will see what the 12 Ultra brings to the table but:

12 series is smaller battery
- less camera abilities
- no second screen
- no ceramic back
No "ultra" flagship type characteristics

I love the phone 📱 -

All is super except the frame, it's aluminum-

Not stainless steel..
So be careful when plugging in the charge cord - you will scratch the bezel very quickly and easily ((. (I leaned this the hard way).

Otherwise, you cannot go wrong with this phone.

Camera.
Battery life
Screen color and resolution
Speed

All industry leading

• kurnia

Imran Ahmed , 21 Apr 2022Dear Where can I find purchase - M2102K1G instead of M2... moreYou can buy global rom on tradingshenzen.

monsoon485, 29 Apr 2022I heard that new updates on the Xiaomi mi 11 ultra makes th... moreI own Mi 11 ultra and i got miui 13 update 10 days ago and so far there no issues and also wanna point out that this mobile just got better like rear display make more sense now You can record HDR10+ videos in 4k60fps and HDR10 in 8k24fps which is huge for me .... Also those those of breaking mi 11 ultra are from beta testers I'm pretty sure

• monsoon485

I heard that new updates on the Xiaomi mi 11 ultra makes the phone dead and unfunctional...should I do about my mi 11 ultra to the new version...???
What should we do when the phone gets dead and doesn't open even after recharge too?
Plz give some genuine suggestions.

• Kosova

Ltmax, 04 Apr 2022I'm on 13.0.9 and noticed phone is not as smooth somet... moreInstall global if your boot loader is unlocked then your problems will go

• Imran Ahmed

Dear

Where can I find purchase - M2102K1G instead of M2102K1C

I am only looking for Global Version - Do any one now where can i able to find this model
M2102K1G

IA

• monsoon

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2022Mi 11 Ultra is released in Malaysia as per its announcement... moreThanks for ur kind reply

• monsoon

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2022Mi 11 Ultra is released in Malaysia as per its announcement... moreThe seller states that the units he is selling is China version one...
Global ones have been stopped in Makaysia

Anonymous, 28 Mar 202212 ULTRA will have 200Mp 200W charger 200Hz Displa... moreThat would make me buy it even if it would cost more than 1500$.
But I am pretty sure they will be lazy this year (looking at the 12 series until now).
Months before it came out I also thought Samsung Z Fold 3 will have 3 screen parts-so folding twice- (to match the name... Also looking at it from the side it would have looked like a "Z" ...so. Z fold 3 !!!) but it came out looking exactly like Fold 2 with only two screen sides (one fold). Disappointing... So I didn't buy it.
Xiaomi 12 (ultra) with 200mp + 200w+ 200x+ 200hz would be a marketing bomb. Would not even be hard to make.. they already demoed 200w charging. 200mp sensor exists since last year (and Motorola will use it in a few months). 200x hybrid zoom is also possible if they keep the 48mp telephoto sensor from last year but finally use 10x like Samsung instead of lousy 5x optical zoom. I only have doubts about 200hz Screen...I personally would be happier with 4k 120hz than QHD+ 200hz.

sammy, 23 Mar 2022what is differences between CN rom and EU rom?CN : Original ROM (origin of the maker). There will be bloatwares for this ROM.
EU : Global ROM (some might be build exclusively for the country's telco. e.g. T-Mobile)

• Fariqi

Thanalik, 24 Mar 2022Hey people. Did anybody changed the frond glass? My son suc... moreSpare parts are common problem for Xiaomi. Some models can be deemed obsolete if brought up to the SC due to this issue. You can try third party service. Its warranty cannot be claim anyways.

Anonymous, 12 Apr 2022is it to buy Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra from online stores, such as... moreMi 11 Ultra is released in Malaysia as per its announcement, unlike Mi 10 Ultra. So for sure the installed ROM is global. Surely the seller can confirm it for you.

Ltmax, 04 Apr 2022I'm on 13.0.9 and noticed phone is not as smooth somet... moreYou don't need to restart it. Just go to the refresh rate settings, change to 60 then 120hz and it goes back to normal. It's a bug in MIUI.

Yes. You can change them to global anytime.

is it to buy Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra from online stores, such as Lazada and Shopee in Malaysia...the phone seems to be shipped with the Chinese ROM version...can we use these phones as global phones...and are they genuine...?
I'm going after this phone for the secondary screen since 12 Ultra seems to skip the secondary screen.
Anyone from Malaysia, please do answer my question.
Thanks in advance.

• monsoon

Anonymous, 28 Mar 202212 ULTRA will have 200Mp 200W charger 200Hz Displa... moreWhat about the secondary screen...???