Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2021Thanks for your reply.. Believe it or not Chinese version ... moreupdate on my mi 11 ultra

unfortunately, the screen went haywire

seriously, the screen flash green tints all the time, and 3 weeks of use it causes bad amoled burn

had to return it, but there is no replacement, so i went for the s21u instead

Any one please let me know which dialer in Indian version. Google dialer or MIUI dialer. Thanks

In the camera app (stock version) there is no way to get focus tracking? Or am I missing something? Only when a face is recognized it's working.

• HutHutHut

InsertAFunnyHandle, 29 Jul 2021UPS handed me yesterday my Mi 11 Ultra 256GB Global ROM on ... moreI got my Mi 11 Ultra (Ceramic Black - 256 GB) for $850 ... Everything works fine... There is no app that this phone cannot handle... The only real problem as of now -- Which you'll realize very shortly too - Is that the battery drains much faster than one would expect... It can be rectified with a software update... But as of now there have been no updates to rectify this one crucial issue.

Please google Netflix APK and download it of course from a well known source like APK mirror or so..
I had the same problem no worries..
Problem solved..

• Mark

Anonymous, 28 Jul 2021I own both s21 ultra and mi 11 ultra. Definitely mi 11 ult... moreThank you mate.

UPS handed me yesterday my Mi 11 Ultra 256GB Global ROM on MIUI V12.5.4.0. So far, so good except one major disappointment: NETFLIX App not working! Can anyone kindly help me make the said app work if there is a work-around anyway? So-called "ULTRA" package set me back by US$1,200, yet the phone can't even run an app already considered by most users as pretty BASIC! And please do not ask if I have already turned the phone off and on again ;-)

Mark, 27 Jul 2021Can anyone answere pls, how is the curve of this one compar... moreI own both s21 ultra and mi 11 ultra.
Definitely mi 11 ultra is more curvy on the sides and if you are using a plastic cover be careful it's slippy..
S21 ultra feels more flat and solid on the flip side mi 11 ultra is easier to hold with one hand.

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2021Hi there. I understand your frustration however many peopl... moreHey

To be honest, I have not smooth software on my S21 Ultra SD version, it's laggy and going down many times each day, I have some heat problems when I use my camera.
And battery time meehhh, so bad.

I look forward to get the MI 11 Ultra I order 3 weeks ago, can't be worse then my S21u.

Damn I miss my Huawei Mate 20X, no problems att all and battery time with heavy use for nearly 2 days ( i destroyed it 2 month ago 😫). So I order this to yesterday (mate 20 x) 😄🤭, now I want a phone without problems 😄

• Mark

Can anyone answere pls, how is the curve of this one compared to samsung galaxy s21ultra? More, the same, or less?

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2021Hello Guys, I need an advise. Should I buy Chinese version ... moreIf you have a exynos version of s21 ultra there go for Xiaomi.

Hello Guys, I need an advise. Should I buy Chinese version of mi 11 ultra to use it in India because that comes with miui dialer and miui contact. or Should I go for S21 ultra. Thanks

- apps
- antutu
- turn battery saver off
- run again
- you will get the right numbers this time !
Same problem happen to me that's due to miui 12.5.
Cheers..

• zizannoor

Bought the highest spec (512 + 12), waited for 1 week to unlocked my bootloader and installed weekly eu rom.

Eu rom is based on china rom except eu rom remove all the unnecessary apps and china bloatware apps. Preinstalled with google and make it even a lot better compare to global rom.

Those who bought global edition and experienced a downgrade, dont blame the device. Blame the official MIUI team who supposedly downgraded a global rom version. I used several xiaomi phone before this, and yes, global rom is a downgrade version of china rom.

The device is absolutely a beast. The display is stunningly beautiful, the camera, just wow (especially during low light). No wonder its rank number one in dxomark website. The stereo speaker, so charming.

Money well spent, absolutely.

Anonymous, 25 Jul 2021Guys is it possible for you to run a antutu benchmark and p... moreDo you want high Antutu score or better real world performance?
Miui 12.5 gives you the latter, not that it wasn't already smoother on previous version

Guys is it possible for you to run a antutu benchmark and post your overall score here.
With latest miu 12.5 update I strongly started to think sd888 being limited with my unit and looks like I am not the only one here.
Is it the antutu itself ruling the scores down or miui itself ? should be determined.

• Paul

Dannny, 24 Jul 2021Anyone who has this phone, does it sound like something is ... moreThis is normal in phones with optical stabilization.
There's floating lens elements. If you open your camera app and engage the stabilizer, the rattle should disappear for as long as it's active.

Nathan, 21 Jul 2021Mi 11 ultra us Not as good as Oneplus or Samsung devices. ... moreNo call recording option in dialer? Does it use google dialer and google contacts? Simply, no call recording at all?

Anyone who has this phone, does it sound like something is loose in the camera module when you shake it a little bit? I dropped mine from about 10m to a hard surface with a case on it, wonder if something is broken.

You can keep the ultra to yourself just give me the pro God damn it. I hate phones heavier than 200 g