Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2021MI 11 ULTRA with 1400$ price tag still use TYPE C 2 whil... moreI bought mi 11 ultra 512gb with 12gb ram including 67w charger plus some small gifts screen protector etc for 960 usd from Hong Kong..just wondering where do you get mi 11 ultra for 1400 usd ? That’s a rip off !
You only consider the usb port speed however if you actually own one
You get to know how superior it is on many aspects !
Many times in my life I tried to switch from iOS to android but failed over and over.this is the first android device that I used for more than a month and still not bored with..
You should give it a try you won’t regret it..

BigDisplay, 29 Sep 2021I have MIUI 12.12.0 EU stable version without any bloat or ... moreCorrection : miui 12.5.12.0
And now with 90hz, did not knew i could choose between the 60hz and 120hz, soo nice.
Little better battery juice now and enough hz for my display, for my needs 😁

MI 11 ULTRA with 1400$ price tag still use TYPE C 2

while samsung in april 2017 start using TYPE C 3.1 in galaxy S8

& from GAALAXY S20 they start using TYPE C 3.2

@ least BBK start using TYPE C 3.1 from phones like ONEPLUS 7 & OPPO FIND X2

Hey mate,

like I said, this was my experience, and those issues bothered me a lot. specially memory management and Australian language. I know for most others it wouldn't both or wouldn't notice them based on their usage. I was on 12.5.12 based version same as yours.

Anyway, its a taste, and my taste preferred global stock version (my original device version).

• francisco

BigDisplay, 29 Sep 2021Really not, trust me on this. I had s21 ultra, mi 11 ultra... moreI have s21 ultra and I have battery all day (without heat moments) I have with snapdragon

StarGrapper, 27 Sep 2021I tried .Eu for 3 weeks and gave me a lot of stress, buggy ... moreI have MIUI 12.12.0 EU stable version without any bloat or laggy stuff to.

And I can see on xiaomi eu forum people are happy for this version.

Aryan, 18 Sep 2021Trust me bro s21 ultra is far far better than mi 11 ultra i... moreReally not, trust me on this.
I had s21 ultra, mi 11 ultra and mate 20 x 6 weeks ago and 1 month ago I sold S21Ultra because it sucks in battery time and oxen in heat problems.
If you don't tried both phones you can't know any things about it... For me you sound like a young not that clever blindfolded fan boy.

Breiflabb, 12 Sep 2021Why does it matter to live in Denmark to not use google?If I have to guess, then I think it's because it's normal most people in Europe have the Google scam just a tiny thought πŸ™„

Bukkehorn, 28 Sep 2021You really no nothing at all for sure. I have the EU stabl... moreMaybe I "know" nothing, maybe you don't, either way, doesn't bother me. I shared my experience and whoever wants to take any single piece from it for his own sake, and whoever does not want to take any, for his own sake too. those were the issues I found with that rom, and I was not comfortable with it, If you can live in this mess, happy for you :)

all I can say is, good for you and enjoy :) just relax and do whatever suits you, not us. don't stress too much before you get high blood pressure (a friendly advice from "not" a doctor)

StarGrapper, 28 Sep 2021You think, and you believe that so. I tried 12.5.12 and it ... moreYou really no nothing at all for sure.
I have the EU stable rom it's 100% without all the shiiittt. And run like bloody heelll πŸƒ
But how other versions run idk and don't care.
I can only talk about this awesome version.

Bukkehorn, 28 Sep 2021Mine 12.5.12 stable version is not buggy at all 😎You think, and you believe that so. I tried 12.5.12 and it was the buggy one, let me give you few examples that really bothered me.

1- the memory management is bad, you'll never have any app opened in the background for more than few minutes if you are lucky enough, and I needed that feature so much. it always fresh start my apps whenever I switch back to them. I checked restrictions, background activity, battery optimisations, and in dev options to keep apps running in background, all of that failed. this was the main issue for me to abandon it.

2-every now and then for no reason the phone switches search engine or some apps to Chinese, and I have to fix that manually.

3- the phone is full of bloatware and useless apps that you'll NEVER need.

4- Australia English language missing.

5- Many typos, (I cant remember where exactly) but you can check in special features, there are a few their.

6- unlocked bootloader, this does not bother anyone, but the idea of it is not fully secure.

Among many many many others, check it your self.

StarGrapper, 27 Sep 2021I tried .Eu for 3 weeks and gave me a lot of stress, buggy ... moreMine 12.5.12 stable version is not buggy at all 😎

Bukkehorn, 27 Sep 2021Do you have the global or the EU version? Mine works on my... moreI tried .Eu for 3 weeks and gave me a lot of stress, buggy like hell!!! then I switched back to official global (MI) version, way better in everything.

if you go XDA forums, you'll see many people are happy with .EU rom, but at a cost of posting a new complain everyday. :D :D :D

my phone is officially global version not Chinese version. So it also depends on your device version.

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2021How about your camera auto flash?? Is it work?? Mine is not... moreDo you have the global or the EU version?
Mine works on my eu version, like all the other stuff.
I'm on the MIUI 12.5.12.0 right now πŸ‘πŸ»

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2021How about your camera auto flash?? Is it work?? Mine is not... moreSame here, and HDR photo is not really good, most of the time takes multiple photos on top of each other's with like a movement. A few bugs in camera. We should get the enhanced version in couple of weeks, they have just rolled it to mi 11 global.

StarGrapper, 24 Sep 2021I am using this device 5 months now, moved from oneplus and... moreHow about your camera auto flash?? Is it work?? Mine is not working

Camera auto flash not working only on main lens aka wide lens.. i have turn off enhance image quality but still not working.. can someone help me how to make it work.. thx

• Aquila

InsertAFunnyHandle, 16 Sep 2021Just saw your reply, Aquila. Thanks again. I did settle for... moreThe DAC chip in the Hiby is a pretty good Sabre. For best experience, the sound source is as important as the hardware, the weakest link applies here but you can't go wrong with Tidal Masters ( didn't try competition as it was unavailable in my area) .

Battery drainer, 24 Sep 2021πŸ˜”That is very sad. I think the fast charge is the culprit a... moreNo it does not lol. And it's not the UI either. The phone gets hot when doing heavy tasks due to samsung's 5nm process being iffy. But anything casual and the phone will stay cool

I am using this device 5 months now, moved from oneplus and pixel (I had a bad experience with many Samsung devices so I gave up on it). in the beginning I was so doubtful to buy this device, and when I started using it I started to regret going with Xiaomi, this was for the first week or 2, mainly because of a few crashes and heating. it is important to know that I got the global version RKAMIXM, phone came with original charger in the box.

After that the phone learned my habits and well memory managed the device, no more heating and no more crashes, battery became much better, then I got 12.5 update and then 12.5.4 update. everything has changed, the device became something else, battery is not perfect but can easily take you through a full day with some juice left in it with normal usage. When the phone at 30%, I can play 3 rounds on Mobile legends without issues until device drop below 15% and cannot open another rounds. so battery usage is great, but idle battery usage needs optimization. (lets see with the coming new enhanced update).

Camera, smoothness, sound, dual sim, screen,..... Everything in this device is exceptional.

I agree some people would not like the camera bump, but I found it really nice, and takes other people attention ALL the time.

Weight was an issue for the first 2-3 hours, yes, but for hours only. and then you get used to it and find it more rigid and balanced.

this device, oh man, I love it. and MIUI after using it for a while, I love it (even though I really hated it for the first 2 weeks).

I NEVER needed to put the phone on the charger while asleep, putting the phone on charger for 6hours or more is much worse than fast charging the phone.

there are a few minor issues that I found in the device (software issues):
1- fingerprint is slower that my OP, but way more secure. my OP was unlocking with dirty finger, Mi11U does not. which I find it a benefit rather than an odd point sometimes.
2- Enhanced camera yet to come to global version, but the camera is amazing seriously.
3- Online video calls sound issues, just recently found out that this issue is common with devices with 2 or 3 mics. as most third party apps are not fully compatible with these devices, such as Google Duo, (issue is not there with WhatsApp, so alternatives are available).
4- Idle battery could be better (we'll see in enhanced version as mentioned earlier). but this is covered with a 10min's on the charger. gives you at least extra 35% juice on top of what you have.
5- I became addicted to use this phone more than OP. really comfortable to use, and very well balanced after the first few hours of use. I put it as an issue because I need a treatment for my addiction.

hope my experience helps you in decision. if you do not agree with my opinion that doesn't mean I am wrong, and doesn't mean I am right either. this is my taste and my usage, which would match many other people, as well as not matching with the other people.