Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

I just returned OnePlus 9 Pro, but Mi 11 Ultra seems much better to me (at least on paper). Where can I buy one?

Lucky, 05 Apr 2021A smart phone is not only for camera it has so many softwar... moreI would say the software is about on-par between Samsung and Xiaomi.

• Lucky

some random dude, 05 Apr 2021They literally ranked the Note20 Ultra lower than the S20 U... moreA smart phone is not only for camera it has so many software programs.so mi 11 ultra is better than s21 ultra

• Jacktackle

some random dude, 05 Apr 2021They literally ranked the Note20 Ultra lower than the S20 U... moreHow many times do I have to tell you guys that DXO is fake and paid?
Samsung, Apple, Sony don't pay them for review so they will try and defame them. Use your brains if you don't have them in your knees.

Anonymous, 04 Apr 2021Btw do not mix up the "miui china","miui glo... moreMIUI EU is free from Chinese bloatware and is better than stock China ROM

some random dude, 05 Apr 2021I know that a successor could be worse, but multiple review... morehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PfGijQfJk0 Looks the same to me, or over-exposed.

Anonymous, 05 Apr 2021s21 ultra looks like shit, and just because something is me... moreI know that a successor could be worse, but multiple reviewers have tested the S21 Ultra and showed that almost everything about the camera was better from the S20 Ultra (better focusing, better zoom, and better camera software).

Also, I kinda starting to like the S21 Ultra's design more after seeing other flagships.

some random dude, 05 Apr 2021They literally ranked the Note20 Ultra lower than the S20 U... mores21 ultra looks like shit, and just because something is meant to be something doesn't mean it is

some random dude, 05 Apr 2021I am the type of person who mostly charges phones overnight... morecharge overnight, you can turn off fast charging.

Anonymous, 05 Apr 2021And why's that.They literally ranked the Note20 Ultra lower than the S20 Ultra even though the Note20 Ultra is made to be a refinement of the S20 Ultra.

The Mi 10T Pro scores even higher than the Note20 Ultra when the Mi 10T Pro does not have a telephoto camera.

The S20 Ultra scores higher than the S21 Ultra, the successor.

Anonymous, 05 Apr 2021Why? Is charging faster too much of an inconvenience for you?I am the type of person who mostly charges phones overnight, so the ultra-fast charging would be redundant. I am not implying that ultra-fast charging is a negative thing.

some random dude, 05 Apr 2021You should take DXOMARK's testings with a pinch of salt.And why's that.

some random dude, 05 Apr 2021You know what? You're right. 25W is a little underwhel... moreWhy? Is charging faster too much of an inconvenience for you?

Mate 40 pro plus is still better, the only thing they have in common is the ugly notch.

• Saat

Anonymous, 04 Apr 2021Blablablablabla any body cant say anything this is the worl... moreIf punch hole is still there what is point of second display??
For always on display??(I never leave my phone on table with that position then I can't see always on of back
For the camera shooting from someone and show live result the second display is small
Then what is point of second display ??
That created ugly design for back of phone and even limit camera module for better design
If you want buy this go and buy z fold bcuz have useful displays or go for mi11 pro bcuz better price and same

George, 04 Apr 2021Sadly after checking the DXOMARK review seems that for such... moreYou should take DXOMARK's testings with a pinch of salt.

Anonymous, 04 Apr 202125W Charging - its actuallly 67W!That comment was a reply to mine.

Anonymous, 04 Apr 2021I kinda agree with the exynos comment but 25w is kinda slow... moreYou know what? You're right. 25W is a little underwhelming for today's standards, but I would not want anything that is over 65W because that would be complete overkill.

Anonymous, 04 Apr 2021Blablablablabla any body cant say anything this is the worl... moreHave you ever heard of punctuation?

I'm currently a user of Mate 20X.. MI 11 Ultra is shorter and less wide than my Mate.. Weight is about same.. I can see myself switching to MI 11 Ultra when my Mate dies