Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

• x-i-a-o-m-i

The problem with xiaomi folks is that they won't gift me this. :P

Question on the 1 billion colours screen, I've see reviews about 12 bit raw and 1 billion colour screens.....but all this only amounts to video or raw editing doesn't it ?
I am not the smartest but if you just snap pics on your camera phone in jpeg format or edit your raw in to a jpeg for sharing....doesn't is all get converted to 8bit anyway?

• Ankit

Well I Think Might Xiaomi mi 11 ultra will have in display front camera, that's why we don't get any front look render, And also it have secondary display, For if people don't like in Display cam, they cam click selfies from back cameras, Well sorry for bad English

• FearlesslyPhoenixing

Anonymous, 15 Mar 2021Samsungs specs always seemed to be the best, but weren'... moreI agree with you, I've always been the odd one out who has the best camera and never a Samsung

Anon, 14 Mar 2021Let`s be honest, we all thought it owuld surpass the s21 ul... moreSamsungs specs always seemed to be the best, but weren't in real world tests.

Especially when it comes to cameras. For some reason they just can't, haha.

• taro

gopro phone version

• Anon

Let`s be honest, we all thought it owuld surpass the s21 ultra by far but it doesn`t looks like with those specs honestly

No-way, 11 Mar 2021Not sure why you are looking at devices you do not want. M... morenokia 5200

lol

A FUCKING GOD , 04 Mar 2021To transfer some shit more quickly rushing to somewhere?

• TECH--BEAST

Damn, thats so thicc ...🥴

HeZy, 08 Mar 2021I want a compact elegant phone, not something huge that see... moreYou're pretty much stuck with the Samsung offerings (up to 2017) and iPhones.

A3 2017 is pretty good and really compact; great custom ROM support and very elegant and rich-featured for a mid-ranger, actually. S4 Mini is even more compact, but it's very dated. However, I use it and it's very zippy. All I needed is a new battery and a custom ROM (Android 10) to make it work like new.

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2021That’s ugly picture, come on GSMArena. Well, it's an ugly phone 🤷‍♂️

• No-way

HeZy, 08 Mar 2021I want a compact elegant phone, not something huge that see... moreNot sure why you are looking at devices you do not want.
Many like big screens for multimedia consumption.

My advice is you look for a second hand old Iphone with 3 .5 inch display.

• HeZy

I want a compact elegant phone, not something huge that seems to come from a Star Trek episode...

Just add an IP53 rating and this phone would be already a good choice

I'm excited for the price announcement although I've already expected that I can't afford it.

• Acik

WheeleR, 05 Mar 2021I don't see the importance of the selfie camera, if it... moreWhat about video calling?

• WheeleR

I don't see the importance of the selfie camera, if it brings a mini display on the back.

- Change my mind !

6.8 inches...ahahaha do they give you the trolley luggage to bring it with you ?