Xiaomi Mi 11i

Xiaomi Mi 11i

• Hootan

Sabina, 12 Dec 2021Really disappointed. Replaced my Huawei Mate 20 Pro with th... moreI had the same problem(proximity sensor) with my xiaomi phone. But it's because of your protective glass. Remove it.

• Cath

Sabina, 12 Dec 2021Really disappointed. Replaced my Huawei Mate 20 Pro with th... moreMaybe your phone are brokem because mine dont do this

• Sabina

Really disappointed. Replaced my Huawei Mate 20 Pro with the Xiaomi Mi 11i, and with in the first week I noticed several problems.
The proximity sensor doesn't work properly, making it impossible to have phone calls on speaker or listen to voice messages without the screen going dark.
The microphone is terrible, it sounds as though it's been covered. And it's even worse when on speaker.
The phone quite easily overheats, especially when the phone is charging or when in a phone call linger than 30 min.
Occasionally the phone just won't allow me access to the Internet, even though it's connected to a perfectly functional WiFi. It happens more often during phone calls, but since it doesn't happen every time it's clearly not intentional.
Lastly, the system occasionally freezes and won't respond to commands or any kind.
I've literally only had the phone for 7 days, and I'm already regretting it. I'll probably switch back to my old broken phone, despite being more than 3 years old it still works better than this one.

Jim, 01 Sep 2021Hi guys. I have a question. Forgive me if is stupid, but i ... moreI compare my mi 11i with my friends phone samsung note 10 and my phone beat it in all ranges. I knew mi 11i has not super AMOLED it has dynamic amoled better than samsung.

• James

Check the latest Antutu Ranking. This phone surpasses its superior mi11 ultra

• Morkay

I have this phone since October and I'm very happy with it!!

• Emad27

Emad27, 05 Nov 2021I compare my mi 11i with my friends phone samsung note 10 a... moreBut samsung was more better in low light, i forgot to tell that.

• Emad27

Neutrogena, 22 Sep 2021Xiaomi Mi 11i or Samsung Galaxy S20 FE?S20 FE snapdragon version. The camera blows this one out of the water.

• LukasCely

Neutrogena, 22 Sep 2021Xiaomi Mi 11i or Samsung Galaxy S20 FE?I got the Galaxy S20FE(Exynos) and changed it for Mi11i, Xiaomi's phone is slightly better in battery life and overall performance(specially for demanding games) and it has a lower price tag too... Maybe the only thing that I miss from Galaxy is the IP68 rating but I can live without it having better specs from Xiaomi.

• Kurnia

Neutrogena, 22 Sep 2021Xiaomi Mi 11i or Samsung Galaxy S20 FE?Go for the MI11i.

• Neutrogena

Xiaomi Mi 11i or Samsung Galaxy S20 FE?

I buy poco F3 and i have overheating problem (easy up to 55° in COD or PUBG) and very fast during battery, i want to see this phone have too?
I update form MIUI 12.5.2 to 12.5.4 enhance but not deferent, and i have no time for this phone and want to buy new

Jim, 01 Sep 2021Hi guys. I have a question. Forgive me if is stupid, but i ... moreAs far as I know the Mi11i MZB08BO does not exist

• Jim

Hi guys. I have a question. Forgive me if is stupid, but i want to ask. I am from Greece. I want to buy that phone on global rom and i find it available in two options. Mi11i MZB08BO and Mi11i M2012K11G. Are there specific differences between the two models or it's just a part number which plays no role? Thanks before

this mi11i ranked 7th in Antutu.

How?

Anonymous, 20 Jul 2021Mi 11i or Mi 10sAssuming that they’re the same price: the Mi 10s. Especially if you want a decent camera, as the Mi 10s has OIS for the main camera, and a higher res ultrawide even if it’s of a smaller aperture (f/2.4 rather than f/2.2) so ultrawide night pictures and videos won’t be as good. Any other differences will be unnoticeable.

Martin Ivanov, 25 Jul 2021I just bought this phone because my Pixel 4's battery ... moreWhat carrier do you use? My carrier has a limited selection of devices, and none of them are any good. If it’s in my country I’ll switch

Mafu23, 19 Aug 2021Well, I had an LG in my life it was medium or low range I t... moreLG doesn't make smartphones now so you don't have to consider them anymore

NeonHD, 31 Jul 2021Not sure about LG's latest screens, but my LG V30 stil... moreWell, I had an LG in my life it was medium or low range I think but it did not leave me a good feeling that phone froze 99% of the time and to navigate it was as slow as possible if I have to admit that that was a long time ago I mean technology I was not so advanced but I never looked at LG on cell phones anymore