Xiaomi Mi 4c

Xiaomi Mi 4c

• Boti

Hello guys! I need help ! I bought this phone and i have a problem . The phone is random restart automatically. My current version MIUI 7.5 android 5.1.1 ... and I cant update my android . why ?

• Boti

Which screen is better, xiaomi mi4c or htc one m8 ?

Jim, 21 Jan 2017Hi.. i'm using mi 4c 2 gb for 6 months now. Aside from the annoy... moreI can't make a call. Can u help me how to solve it?

AnonD-100596, 20 Jan 2017please can some of you who have this phone more then month tell ... moreFor display and performance with low budget, Mi 4c is good, but be neutral, I would say some things that I dislike on Mi 4c:
1. If you factory reset the phone, Googla apps thing will disappear too, so you need reinstall them again, Play Store, Google framework services, Google Play Services. This step sometimes makes me frustated
2. Mi 4c is available only for Chinese rom. Xiaomi is stubborn on their devices, if the device is intended for Chinese market only, it will never has global firmware. Their way could make me to change my smartphone with other brand that has global firmware with Google apps preinstalled

AnonD-100596, 21 Jan 2017when they heat? does heat when i will use fb, instaghram etc. ? ... moreI notice my Mi 4c heats when playing YouTube, but I think heavy games would also do the same.

Jim, 21 Jan 2017Hi.. i'm using mi 4c 2 gb for 6 months now. Aside from the annoy... morewhen they heat? does heat when i will use fb, instaghram etc. ? or when play some games?

AnonD-635449, 21 Jan 2017search thermal throttling issue and you'll know about xiaomi mi ... morebut it's good looking phone with sd 808.. :/ i see some solves on xda, some configs, did you try it?
sorry for english :)

• Jim

AnonD-100596, 20 Jan 2017please can some of you who have this phone more then month tell ... moreHi.. i'm using mi 4c 2 gb for 6 months now. Aside from the annoying heat issues everything cool. It's really thin n light, but i suggest buy the 3gb version. The 2gb has only 12 (4 for int. prgram) for u'r data n it really suck..

AnonD-100596, 20 Jan 2017please can some of you who have this phone more then month tell ... moresearch thermal throttling issue and you'll know about xiaomi mi 4c... though the current one I have is 2Gb ram version. :)

please can some of you who have this phone more then month tell me is it good phone or its better to save monney and buy something else?
P.S. I dont need good camera, just fast phone and good display..

Mi 4c several days ago received new software update OTA, MIUI V8.2.1.0 (374 MB) Nightly. It was Lollipop, no sign of Nougat. Should wait more time.

AnonD-634076, 17 Jan 2017after i took back my phone from a local phone service, the probl... moreAll Mi 4c devices are China rom based. We, users, need to install Google account, Google framework services, Google Services and Play Store in order the phone work will Google apps.

First I use Mi 4c after upgraded to MIUI V8 also experienced problem with Google things, Play Store error for example and this make me headache because should think how to fix this problem. I did trial error installing Google apps, and related things with the Google account.

Mi 4c user, 18 Jan 2017hi guys, i need some advice.. whenever my Mi 4c connects on I... moreReinstall software, download it from en.miui.com, download stable rom.

• Mi 4c user

hi guys,

i need some advice.. whenever my Mi 4c connects on Internet there are so many Advertisment popping out.. i tried turning off the data consumption of some of my apps but the annoying advertisments still pops out.. does anyone expirienced this problem? and what should i do to turn those advertisments off

Thanks in advance :)

• dober

This phone very heated even the basic operation

after i took back my phone from a local phone service, the problem is that i can't download some social media apps on play store, there's a message on my phone screen told me that my phone version isn't compatible with "this" apps, and before that.. my phone is in ROM China. can someone tell me how to solve the problem?

AnonD-105322, 13 Jan 2017hi, can you tell where you download the google apk and the steps... moreI couldn't remember, I just did trial error, search in Google, downloaded one by one and tested them. I also found Chinese apps, but I tried other webs again.

Fil.Ausie, 12 Jan 2017did you choose " Reboot to Recovery Mode" ???Yes, I did. I chose recovery method to update Mi 4c.