Xiaomi Mi 4i

Xiaomi Mi 4i

• MKS

my dear don't purchase mi4i...it is getting heated even normal uses and overheated by playing game, calling, video....sensor is not giving response some time, and volume getting low at the time of video playing....................at the time calling temperature is 49 dec.

• vladu

AnonD-417235, 14 Jul 2015Specifications are appreciable, but what about memory expansion ... moreNope, you get around 11 out of the 16GB and that's it.

• vladu

Lena Ramanathan , 13 Jul 2015Is it worth to buy? All the specifications seems to be ok but us... more I own a Xiaomi mi4i, use it as a daily driver. The MIUI is a big bug, drains battery for no obvious reason, application crashes are frequent, the phone heats, etc. Last night my phone lost 45% of the battery while idling (irq/391-lsm6db0 system process ate it - it is something to do with the motion sensor), submitted the bug several times to Xiaomi and there is no fix. Xiaomi sucks.

Specifications are appreciable, but what about memory expansion ? Is it expandable ?

• san

using mi4i from last 3 months, display, camera and battery are good.

But tooooo much heat while charging, network problem ( even if is showing full signal, it will not allow calls saying CELLULAR NETWORK NOT AVAILABLE, at times people complaining saying most of times my mobile is out of reach.

checked with service center with out any primary examination they simply said its a sim problem, I replaced sim but still no use.....

serious suggestion to buyers, if price is not an issue
Dont blindly buy this mobile. it's not that worthy

• Arun

anybody plstell me if there is any problem occur in this phone then where isthe service center of this company ???

• Heri11

This is definitely the best mid-range phone I ever bought..

• blah blah blah

Does it support otg cable

• kiranraj

the mi4i phone is to good images and vidoes also high quality but is not give to the battery pake up so think better in customers

• shanky

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2015my wife is mi4i Give me for one day..

• Lena Ramanathan

Is it worth to buy? All the specifications seems to be ok but user's comments.

• akkii...

all phone are not good for all people

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2015I purchased on 3rd july and wanted to sell mi4i. Please tell if ... moreWhy would you want to change this to Asus Zenfone 2 ?

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2015I purchased on 3rd july and wanted to sell mi4i. Please tell if ... moreGo with the 4gb ram version, it's almost double the price compare to mi4i price. I prefer to buy others phone with that price.

• Blacxheart

AnonD-409132, 13 Jul 2015first of all when i had got this phone i was very excited but no... moreYou mean net is on using WiFi or data connection? If data connection it's on 3g or 4g network? I got mine with WiFi On all the time and the battery power Last for more than 16 hours with 2 messenger & Facebook app on, browsing & social media & YouTube. screen on about 4 hours. Screen set to brightness auto. Haven't try my phone with data cellular connection.

I want to buy this phone

first of all when i had got this phone i was very excited but now i think i had made a wrong decision because its battery backup is worst specially when net is on its give 5 to 6 hours backup nd i m concern about if by mistaken some fault happen to my phone then what will ill do

I purchased on 3rd july and wanted to sell mi4i. Please tell if some one wants. The phone is brand new box was opened operated for 2 days. There are no issue but I wanted to sell coz to buy ASUS zenfone 2.

mi 4i is supported gujarati language ??
pls tell me...
i want to byu it..

and removable battery is in ph ???