Xiaomi Mi 4i

Xiaomi Mi 4i

• jake

Hi I have a question again. Since my mi 4i uses UK plug charger can I use other charger? Lg perhaps?

• rukki

My mi4i good phone

• jake

ankur, 06 Sep 2015Any one pls help me.. How i can solve heating problem? Pls g... moreUpdate your miui to the latest version

• ankur

Any one pls help me..

How i can solve heating problem?
Pls give a positive answer.
Thx

• ankur

z1, 05 Sep 2015I deleted the cache and misc files.Nothing happened.How u deleted?

• k

AnonD-437546, 06 Sep 2015I bought this phone 2 days ago. I have been a fan of Mi3 and use... morescreen brightness?

• Haresh

This Mobile is Direct Video Calling Support or Not

• Zii

well i dont know why ppl commenting bad reviews abt this fon.. i have used almost all the fones Apple to Mi4i. this is the future of asian mobilefon industry guys. and being software developer i feel this fon is awsome. specially DIsplay vth higher ppi and it never lags like stupid samsung fons. and for all nagative reviewers "at this price u cant xpect iphone like qualities". but xiaomi is the future.

• Ankur

I got my xiaomi mi4i b4 one week
Build quality is excellent
Dosplay is excellent
Camera front and rear better
Performance is avrge.
But
More heating issues on normal use.
Gorilla glass protection is 3rd class, i got scrathes on 2 place.
Heating issues in all time as charging using..
Dont buy.

I bought this phone 2 days ago. I have been a fan of Mi3 and used it for more than a year until i broke it, the phone was still functioning but the touch panel didn't work anymore.

Mi3 battery has less mAh than Mi4i but it lasts for a day even when I'm on data.

I am wondering why Mi4i battery easily drains. I woke up 7am at 100% and now at 9am, I only have half battery life, and I'm not even using data..

Any enlightenment on this? Mi3 was the best phone so far for me, i bought Mi4i hoping that it's more great considering it's specs.

• KUNALEN

orite guys.. i recommended this phone for you all bcoz it is very nice and neat.. i have use this phone and i really like it... trust me dude.. if not you can do research

• gopi

Guys...This the world best phone...having so many problem...ohh i mean feature...like...
over heating...application crash..very low audio..(music or ringing)...and it's not ended here..
few more world class feature are..
* Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped.
* Can't connect to camera, try restarting your device..
* Error on video player...

and many more.....

And it's 2-3 months old phone...ohhh i mean ""Idiot Box ..................

Totally wastage of money....plz don't buy it...

• Kunal

AnonD-436307, 02 Sep 2015don't buy this phone, my display went off in less then a month o... moreMi4i not good I Bay to phone I very sad

• z1

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2015don't delete it. some imp files will be in it. delete anything ... moreI deleted the cache and misc files.Nothing happened.

• shrikant thakur

Worst phone with over heating property. Temp goes up to 45 to 50. Flipkart worst service provider. mobile haggout & swich off .mobile regular resets .mobile touch botton not working.

• Rony

This mobile is waste of money......if u r camera lover then go with this phone...but only camera is good....otherwise all things are worst...it will feel like china mobile.....display is too bad.....in 5mint this phone heated like iron......

• shrikant thakur

Worst phone with over heating property. Temp goes up to 45 to 50. Flipkart worst service provider. They don't understand a customers concerns. Feeling fed up and cheated & mobile swich of restart.mobile key botton not working.

• k

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2015don't delete it. some imp files will be in it. delete anything ... moreJust the junk files are cleaned by clean master. You are right some files are really important. exercise caution.