Xiaomi Mi 5

Xiaomi Mi 5

I am using it for the last 2 weeks. So far this phone is very smooth to use.

• Rama

I use MIUI 8.1.2.0 and having problems with battery drain, its problem on rom or my phone ? Anyone can help ?

• jeeva

AnonD-649370, 02 Mar 2017guys how much SOT are you getting from this phone? im having 4 ... moremy phone is just 1 month for the 1st week i also got 5 to 6 hrs screen on time.. but now 1ly 3 hrs my phone is bad phone

• Gayan

AnonD-646943, 02 Mar 2017Hey guys between samsung galaxy A5 2017 & Xiaomi mi 5 (128 ... moreMi5 is attractive but not strong.
go with A5 with amoled display

Just upgrade to nougat and miui 8.2.1 is it only me, or anyone experience phone is quite laggy now? Darnnn slowwwwww

After 1 and half month of use I got problem which is really annoying.On the calling option after 2 or 3 minutes I can't end the call for 15 to 20 seconds.I restart my phone again and again. But nothing happens. I don't know what to do guys please help me.

Hey guys
between samsung galaxy A5 2017 & Xiaomi mi 5 (128 GB) which of them do you prefer?
the camera quality, the battery and the whole phone long lasting are important fr me. so which one is the best choice fr me?
thanks in advance

• Asker

Guys why i still dont get update to miui 8???

Hey guys
thanks in advance

guys how much SOT are you getting from this phone?
im having 4 to 5hrs straight gaming.
is my battery draining too fast or what?

answers are very much appreciated

• need to be clarified

guys how much SOT are you getting from this phone paying games?

user, 24 Feb 2017i bought this phone before one month. for the 1st week i got 6 h... morethere is some some software using you battery, are you using dual app option, uninstall unwatnted softwares, one time drain your batter till to 0 than charge again to full with original charger and cable. if you are using 2 pin plug, plug in reverse and check.

• dsa

Royan, 01 Mar 2017Mi 5 support VR? Please someone helpyes

• Royan

Mi 5 support VR? Please someone help

• k

Why am I seeing dctp and did files in the internal phone memory?

• jeeva

Batsy, 28 Feb 2017My problem is not the battery. It works fine but after 8 month, ... moreare u using miui 8?
how is battery backup when you using miui 7 after updating battery backup increased or decreased...

• Batsy

My problem is not the battery. It works fine but after 8 month, my camera quality has been decreased. It's not taking as much as good photos when I bought it. I have official MIUI 8.1.2.0 .

• jeeva

initially battery backup is good..
but now its not good at all screen on time is only 3 hrs...
please tell me solution guys

• Gayan

my previous phone was LG G3 compare to the g3 i found these things with mi5
1. display quality is superb with g3 and mi5 is average (qhd vs fhd)
2. when playing a video mi5 display clearly is less. even 4k video, i notice a little blur
3. G3 camera is fantastic. full of details. mi5 has less details but color quality is good.
4. video camera is poor with mi5.even 4k mode pathetic. g3 is super.
5. MIUI is nice.LG os is bad.
6. mi5 battery life is good g3 poor.
7. g3 has heating issues. when 4k recording is gets extremely hot. mi5 is actually ok.
8. build quality, design, look are happy with mi5.
9. biggest problem is mi5 is not strong because little 7.3mm thickness and low quality frame.
10. at the end mi5 is more than enough for such a low price. dont expect much for that price.

hi