Xiaomi Mi 6

Xiaomi Mi 6

ChriSM0, 28 Jun 2021With unlocked bootloader and custom recovery, you can flasn... moreHow??

Grt, 30 Apr 2021I have the phone from October 2017. Its still in awesome co... moreWell stainless steel isn't exactly the easiest thing to get into poor condition

• ChriSM0

mpoulieris, 15 Mar 2021NoWith unlocked bootloader and custom recovery, you can flasn Miui 12, Miui 12.5, AOSP, Ubuntu Touch custom roms.

Can anyone comment on the pixel response times of the LCD panel. Are there any blurring trails of text and images when scrolling on a dark background?

I already tried a few other LCD phones (Nokia 8, HTC U11 and Huawei Nova 5T) and I found these to have much worse pixel response times than my Lenovo ZUK Z2... It's really noticeable when you come from a phone with a much more responsive display. I can't use a phone with OLED because I suffer from the effects of PWM flickering.

• Mi5guy

guest, 05 May 2021Try to clean the charging port with a needle. I had the sam... moreThanks man, finally my charging port can detect fast charging again

Can some fix that this phone is running miui 11?

One of the best product of XIAOMI.
I have the mi 6 ceramic edition from 01.2018 and i am surprised. Still working like a new one.

• guest

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2021suddenly my phone has fast charging being not avaiable afte... moreTry to clean the charging port with a needle. I had the same issue and after cleaning it worked again!

• Grt

I have the phone from October 2017. Its still in awesome condition and works perfectly.

suddenly my phone has fast charging being not avaiable after 3 year of using it. should I change charging port

Flashed lineage 17.1 with microg
Working well

Who says android doesn't last for a long time?
This phone still works fine here, even dropped and cracking the back a few times.

• mpoulieris

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2021Will this phone get miui 12?No

Will this phone get miui 12?

rod, 15 Jan 2021Upgradable to Android 11 (AOSP) after bootload unlock. How is it working for you?
Any slow down or battery drain?

• rod

Upgradable to Android 11 (AOSP) after bootload unlock.

Android 7 upgradable to Andoid 9, MIUI 8 upgradable to MIUI 11

• Saadi

Zhongli, 01 Dec 2020After 3yrs of using this phone, why suddenly it stops quick... moreSame case with me , i think there is some issue in MiUi 11

miui 11 😉

• Zhongli

After 3yrs of using this phone, why suddenly it stops quick charging. I bought new charger and cable still not quick charging. Please help. I am getting behind at genshin impact because of this problem.