Xiaomi Mi 6

Xiaomi Mi 6

• Zteam

Brendan, 04 Oct 2020I think the change of it getting miui 12 is actually pretty... moreYou can always flash beta version of MIUI 12 from Xiaomi.eu from (a group of modders, not Xiaomi) there isn't going to be any more updates than this, but it's fairly stable, you need unlocked bootloader to try.

• Zteam

chuvukid, 13 Nov 2020whether mi 6 will get miui 12? Sort of...
Xiaomi did release several closed beta-versions of MIUI 12 for Xiaomi Mi 6, but no stable version (for some odd-reason), Xiaomi.eu (a team of MIUI modders) does provide customized beta builds for Mi 6, but you need an unlocked bootloader to use it.

This is the most recent version. it works good (there will be no more updates for this device)

chuvukid, 13 Nov 2020whether mi 6 will get miui 12? Actually no because miui 11 is the last update for this phone.

Android 9 with MIUI 11

• chuvukid

whether mi 6 will get miui 12?

• LShane

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2020This phone got miui 11?Yes it has android 9 with miui 11

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2020This phone got miui 11?Yup

This phone got miui 11?

• Ade12

winkwink, 07 Oct 2020i just bought second hand mi6 (mint condition) about 2 week... moreU must root u mi6 instal gcam

• winkwink

i just bought second hand mi6 (mint condition) about 2 weeks ago for $95, i am amazed it is faster than my samsung s9. though camera is not so goof compare to s9, but it still works great on daylight photos. this phone is super fast, though battery shpuld have been at least 4000mah and it can sweep away all 2020's midrangers.

• Isaac

I have my Mi 6 running on MIUI 12.1 from xiaomi.eu, rooted and overclocked, the phone is silky smooth when playing 60 fps games

• sumit thor

Any chance of this phone getting a MIUI 12 update?

• Brendan

Junaid Aleem, 25 Sep 2020Any chance of this phone getting a MIUI 12 update?I think the change of it getting miui 12 is actually pretty low. I'm also still using the device, typing in it rn actually. I want to replace my ceramic edition mi6 with something else that is as premium. Since the mix series wasn't going well, the best thing in line is a €700+ mi 10 ultra. That's just too expensive for me right now.

• xiaomakias

i have it from 2017 , i buy mi note 10 lite and i sell it after a month. back to mi6 the only cons is battery (very small) but is super fast phone still in 2020 and very nice at handle

Any chance of this phone getting a MIUI 12 update?

• piraweta

I bought it a month ago, second hand. I already had it and sold it to get a "better" more modern one. I got the Mi8, but even though it's a very good phone, I've been missing my Mi6 so much I ended up getting another one. I'm so happy with it. I like it better than any more modern, bigger one. I'm impressed how fast it is considering it's a 2017 phone. Really well optimized. Awesome building quality. I have it as my daily driver and I love it. Hope it lasts.

• OppaiHunter69

I'm still using this phone as my main device, Galaxy J2 (2015) as my secondary device. I wonder if this phone gonna get MIUI 12?

• Best phone

had a.lot.Xiaomi.phones, just Poco F1 run games fastet, will be hot...fast and hot

Yes, 05 Aug 2020I bought Mi 6 in 2020 and it's perfect, compact, norma... more100% agreed. I still have the LG V30 which is in the same league as the Mi 6 (both have SD835).

I still find it to be snappy enough for everyday use.

Honestly, there is really no point in getting a modern midranger when you can get a 2-year old flagship for the same price.

Heck, I even bought myself 2 refurbed LG G4's and a used Nexus 6P because why not xD

I got my 1st G4 for $88 and the 2nd G4 for $60, and the used 6P for $72 (which I replaced the body and screen for little money).

And to just think, these phones used to cost hundreds of dollars!

• Sam

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2020Mi6 6/128 ram rom is good but its back ceramic cover is too... moreLook at Aliexpress.com you will get it within 5$ or less