Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite

Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite

• Lahh Singh

Kasim, 01 Jun 2020Screen shot why working Screenshot work cause by good quality of craftmens

• Kasim

Screen shot why working

Why this model screen shot

• Petr

Great phone for value. Nearly 2 Years old and received Android 10. No bugs and still smooth.

Jak, 19 Mar 2020in MI 8 Lite have auto Call Recording? Yes

The Phone is awesome in Design and Specs good camera could be better at night specifically. Also the Night mode it has is the worst ever I seen which make pics distorted. The battery is OK but not Good it could be better with efficient battery saver which itself doesn't work great until u have to change the individual battery restriction for each app manually. The network signals it catches are strong than the Nokia or oppo phones in here in Pakistan. Battery drain heavily on games and 4G browsing slightly better on WiFi but should be improved. The Miui 11 is the best UI ever great features and themeing whole areas. Overall its a great budget phone. Better than F9pro in cam.

Snr Nana Kwasi, 05 Apr 2020Yes i have same update. Android 10 and phone is smoother an... moreYes..same here

Singapore88, 08 Apr 2020I just updated to Android 10 and the battery drains much fa... moreHow many hours does it take to drain from 100 to 50 with constant browsing and social media.

• Singapore88

I just updated to Android 10 and the battery drains much faster than before the update. Any advice please? Thank you.

Ade141098, 24 Mar 2020Just got this new update software yesterday on my Mi 8 Lite... moreYes i have same update. Android 10 and phone is smoother and working like new. No issues.

Mi 8 lite, 04 Apr 2020After the Android 10 update, the mouth piece became weak. T... moreSorry to hear that. I am currently on Android 10 and haven't experienced any issues.

After the recent Android update, the mouth piece became weak. They couldn't barely hear me when I make a call.
Any updates for resolving

George, 30 Mar 2020Any issues with this handset after Android 10 or 9 update?camera app won't let me save photos and videos to micro sd memory

• Mi 8 lite

George, 30 Mar 2020Any issues with this handset after Android 10 or 9 update?After the Android 10 update, the mouth piece became weak. They couldn't barely hear me when I make a call. Hopefully it will resolve.

• George

Any issues with this handset after Android 10 or 9 update?

• M3HD!

Jak, 19 Mar 2020in MI 8 Lite have auto Call Recording? Yes

OneEyedPopsicle, 15 Mar 2020I got an Android 10 update 2 days ago. Now, the phone won't... moreI've also got android 10. About your issue, I don't have any problem with USB Type-C to 3.5mm jack. It works fine

Just got this new update software yesterday on my Mi 8 Lite with Stable MIUI Global 11.0.1.0 (QDTMIXM) with new Android 10. Security patch updated to February 2020. Anyone has the same update too? My region is Indonesia.

• Mira

Jak, 19 Mar 2020in MI 8 Lite have auto Call Recording? Yes it does

• Jak

in MI 8 Lite have auto Call Recording?