Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite

Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite

• Ali

Sazid, 29 Sep 20206/64 Global, received MIUI 12 OTA update today. Love from B... moreI have global version of mi8 lite when muiu 12 come to my phone is yours global version?

• J34N

• Sazid

6/64 Global, received MIUI 12 OTA update today. Love from Bangladesh.

• Andy

Love, love this phone since March 2019. 6gb/128gb, global version. Fast, great user interface (I was originally pretty skeptical about MiUI, but it's actually much better than plain Android. For example, it offers me to copy a security code from any message when signing in to any service, so I don't have to even open the text). Great manufacturing and materials. Excellent, lightning speed fast fingerprint access Lots of various cases on AliExpress. Great camera - I finally was able to give up my standalone DLSR. Now looking for a similar model for my son. If they were still selling it, I'd definitely buy one again!

• Joao

Gustavo, 25 Sep 2020I found this terminal on sale at $ 140. It seems like an op... moreYes, still a good device. Fast, good sound, quality, notification led. The battery could be better.
Don´t have jack but provide an adapter in the box.
With that price there is no doubt. Have Android 10 and received now MIUI 12 global stable.
Also, the notifications in the calendar app - reminders sometimes fails, don´t ring. Is the only drawback I have.

• Gustavo

I found this terminal on sale at $ 140. It seems like an opportunity to me although I doubt the duration of its battery ... Do you still recommend it today for that price? Thanks for your help in advance

• Al-fhaheed Bahldhado

Hoodlum, 21 Aug 2020slide 3 fingers down to screenshotThanks to you my friends.

• Hoodlum

slide 3 fingers down to screenshot

• Lahh Singh

Kasim, 01 Jun 2020Screen shot why working Screenshot work cause by good quality of craftmens

• Kasim

Screen shot why working

Why this model screen shot

• Petr

Great phone for value. Nearly 2 Years old and received Android 10. No bugs and still smooth.

Jak, 19 Mar 2020in MI 8 Lite have auto Call Recording? Yes

The Phone is awesome in Design and Specs good camera could be better at night specifically. Also the Night mode it has is the worst ever I seen which make pics distorted. The battery is OK but not Good it could be better with efficient battery saver which itself doesn't work great until u have to change the individual battery restriction for each app manually. The network signals it catches are strong than the Nokia or oppo phones in here in Pakistan. Battery drain heavily on games and 4G browsing slightly better on WiFi but should be improved. The Miui 11 is the best UI ever great features and themeing whole areas. Overall its a great budget phone. Better than F9pro in cam.

Snr Nana Kwasi, 05 Apr 2020Yes i have same update. Android 10 and phone is smoother an... moreYes..same here

Singapore88, 08 Apr 2020I just updated to Android 10 and the battery drains much fa... moreHow many hours does it take to drain from 100 to 50 with constant browsing and social media.

• Singapore88

I just updated to Android 10 and the battery drains much faster than before the update. Any advice please? Thank you.

Ade141098, 24 Mar 2020Just got this new update software yesterday on my Mi 8 Lite... moreYes i have same update. Android 10 and phone is smoother and working like new. No issues.

Mi 8 lite, 04 Apr 2020After the Android 10 update, the mouth piece became weak. T... moreSorry to hear that. I am currently on Android 10 and haven't experienced any issues.

After the recent Android update, the mouth piece became weak. They couldn't barely hear me when I make a call.
Any updates for resolving