Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite

Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite

George, 30 Mar 2020Any issues with this handset after Android 10 or 9 update?camera app won't let me save photos and videos to micro sd memory

• Mi 8 lite

George, 30 Mar 2020Any issues with this handset after Android 10 or 9 update?After the Android 10 update, the mouth piece became weak. They couldn't barely hear me when I make a call. Hopefully it will resolve.

• George

Any issues with this handset after Android 10 or 9 update?

• M3HD!

Jak, 19 Mar 2020in MI 8 Lite have auto Call Recording? Yes

OneEyedPopsicle, 15 Mar 2020I got an Android 10 update 2 days ago. Now, the phone won't... moreI've also got android 10. About your issue, I don't have any problem with USB Type-C to 3.5mm jack. It works fine

Just got this new update software yesterday on my Mi 8 Lite with Stable MIUI Global 11.0.1.0 (QDTMIXM) with new Android 10. Security patch updated to February 2020. Anyone has the same update too? My region is Indonesia.

• Mira

Jak, 19 Mar 2020in MI 8 Lite have auto Call Recording? Yes it does

• Jak

in MI 8 Lite have auto Call Recording?

• OneEyedPopsicle

I got an Android 10 update 2 days ago. Now, the phone won't connect to earphones. Earphones and the USB C to 3.5 mm converter both work as I tested it on another device. Is it only me or other people have the same issue?

• Infinity

Mi 8 Lite was good when it was new,but after 5 months it shows some bad sides. It is turning off suddenly when sim card is disappeared or be X. And also if I listen to music, phone will switch off and reboot. I don't know what should I do? Which kind of mobile phone is the best? Sorry for complaint. Reply me, please.

• anuj

i have redmi 8 lite it was good after new veirson my phone having problems i yhave tow sim card now only one sim card working porborly next wone is somtime working sometime not so i don,t nkow what i am going to do please solw the problems

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2019Just got this phone for €150, better camera than my lil bro... moreBut redmi note 8 with new isocell sensor has better camera than mi 8 lite's sony sensor also redmi note 8 has better screen quality

Hasil, 25 Nov 2019Can anyone confirm me about the camera performance. Is good... moreIts good but redmi note 8 has more better camera i compared them.go for redmi note 8

Just got this phone for €150, better camera than my lil bro's RN7. Front and back has sony imx363 and imx576 which are better than RN7's Samsung isocell! No regrets choosed this phone instead of RN7

• james

Hasil, 25 Nov 2019Can anyone confirm me about the camera performance. Is good... moremi 8 lite has good. camera because i took some photos with this phone and i enjoyed it has good sharpness good performance and also has good setting for taking special photos and high dynamic range .i saw one problem in this phone and that thing is low contrast in lcd and low ppi but it good .however when in exposed sunbeam is not perfect

• evin

• Hasil

Can anyone confirm me about the camera performance. Is good or best

• Mi

Now at MIUI 11 already.
MIUI 11.0.5.0

• Matt Singh

Anonymous, 07 Oct 2019Price is almost the same. But why Mi 8 Lite is better?MI8 better you see nice inside featuring.

• sukichumi